...life can be translucent

Menu

advice for 2012: 55 unchanging

tealight

visitor
Reaction score
I asked: "What action should I take that's new or beneficial in 2012?"
I got 55 unchanging.

I'm thinking it's saying something like: that I have the basics of what's necessary or what it takes for it to be a good year, and I just have to focus and take action. I have quite a lot of new interests recently and have a lot of goals and things I'd like to accomplish. I feel that my life is potentially expanding(a lot compared to previous years). Or alternatively, maybe I'm deluded in some way and it would be trying for too much? Maybe it's telling me to be more accepting of the status quo, and that where I am currently is the farthest I can go and I should just be grateful for the blessings I have already? So basically I'm wondering if this hex is encouraging of an abundance of activities/interests? Because elsewhere in the forum I've read that it advises the opposite - focusing, which seems to imply not doing too many extra things and narrowing attention to what's most important.

Also I'm wondering about the punishment that's mentioned in the Wilhelm text. Is this something I should worry about?

I'd love to hear what other people think. Thanks...

tealight

visitor
Reaction score
After reading some more and thinking more about it, I'm now leaning in the direction that it's really telling me to be more discerning about what I dedicate myself to. And to have inner clarity about it (as opposed to just being wild and adventurous).

One new activity in particular I'm unsure about. Although I feel it's something I could be good at and could benefit from, I simply won't know until I do it. So it could end up just being a lot of wasted time and money if it doesn't work out.
So, I asked: "What do you think about doing ____ this year?"
And the answer: 51.3 > 55
55 again. Always interesting when the same hex comes up for a related question!

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
I think you're already clear on it. The image is about makes decisions and acting on them. You can look into the story behind 55 for more info.
dont be sad
be like the sun at midday
says it all for me. I think also it advises you to take it all in your stride, abundance can be stressful.

S

sooo

You might consider decisiveness in place of punishment regarding 55. It isn't the place of a judge to punish, but to mete out justice.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).