...life can be translucent

Menu

Is 20.1 telling a lot?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings everybody :bows: and a great year to you all, especialy to those who were kind to help and support me with their advices and readings. There are many benevolent people in this forum and I hope to meet more of you.

I have tried for the first time "the annual reading" and I am a bit puzzled with the result. I would expect more then one line changing for my situation, but got just that - What will be happening to me this year? Hex 20.1<42.

Six at the beginning means:
Boylike contemplation.
For an inferior man, no blame.
For a superior man, humiliation.

I gathered that the deeper understanding of the situation is needed in order to achieve progress, increase. Perhaps a fresh wiew of the situation I am in? Really quite stuck with this, never got this line before.

Also, since not 100% sure of correctness in recording lines (could have actually gotten 8.1<3) if someone could give an opinion or advice how to form that type of question the best, would appreciate it. :bows:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hah, it is 3.55 am here and I cooked 4 hours ago :stir:
jelous of the cat tho, I miss having one (or 2)
Although this does not give much clarification to me, thank you and have a good :zzz:

Reaction score
Hello Dragona. I cast this recently for work. I believe it basically means that one's outlook (hexagram 20 relates to one's view) is childlike and innocent, but this is holding one back (line 1)... This is why for an inferior man there is no blame... They are not capable of more, so it doesn't matter if they are a bit foolish. But for a superior person, like yourself, this is an outlook that does not suit you. I think it is saying that you will see things through more experienced and wiser eyes and this will bring you more success or gain (hexagram 42). At least, that was my take on it... But, then again, I apparently have a foolish way of looking at things sometimes (I so do), so you better get some more help with it. Hope this helps... I know it is very simplistic interpretation, but it is all I've got :)

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you DWF, this is a very useful interpretation, there is nothing wrong with simplicity - obviously, between child like spirits.
I am glad that you understand that I WILL get wiser and smarter...I only can hope so.
My life is at the standstill for too long, perhaps this tells me I need to get an insight of what I can do about it and that will be something I will be applying to this year. Does not feel like action, OBSERVATION. More like I will be left to my own again and that is not good.
Getting wiser is a necessity here... hope it works out for you also, because now I kinda realise this is a cast for the whole year,in all its aspects and not just careerwise. To me it looks like more dissapointments are on the way.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings everybody :bows: and a great year to you all, especialy to those who were kind to help and support me with their advices and readings. There are many benevolent people in this forum and I hope to meet more of you.

I have tried for the first time "the annual reading" and I am a bit puzzled with the result. I would expect more then one line changing for my situation, but got just that - What will be happening to me this year? Hex 20.1<42.

Six at the beginning means:
Boylike contemplation.
For an inferior man, no blame.
For a superior man, humiliation.

I gathered that the deeper understanding of the situation is needed in order to achieve progress, increase. Perhaps a fresh wiew of the situation I am in? Really quite stuck with this, never got this line before.

Also, since not 100% sure of correctness in recording lines (could have actually gotten 8.1<3) if someone could give an opinion or advice how to form that type of question the best, would appreciate it. :bows:

I believe that this casting for the year holds great promise. You're not being asked to shoulder the earth and carry it -- just to do some tweaking on how you plan your life -- and it's in keeping with growing up, growing older, just growing. So not great admonitions, just advice that you need to look deeper now and plan with an eye on the consequences of your actions.

Well, we all have to do that from time to time, give planning and depth of analysis more focus. The great part I would think is that, once you've done that, answers are going to start evolving. And they will be answers, directions, new patterns and ideas, that stand the test of time. It seems like you are making great efforts, only to find them crumbling around you. This is the piece you have been missing. Think ahead, think realistically, analyse the possibilities and be practical about what you need and how to get it.

If you can tackle that, I'd expect 2012 to be a great year. Because the background hexagram to this casting is Hex 42: an outright increase in your life. If you're ready for vast improvement and you can adjust the way you think through issues and make your plans, then 2012 could be the big one for you! :hug:

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Wonderfully put Arabella, I will try to find comfort in this text of yours:hug:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: