...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship help please

joey

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

If anyone would like to help in interpretating my castings, I welcome your help.

Earlier I posted a question in which I asked for help interpreting the answers I got to some questions I posed. Basically the question involved a women I know who I have very strong feelings for. Well we?ve never had a very close relationship but she was a little more friendly then she had been in the past. Then something happened which caused a riff between us and any closeness I had with her was just smashed.

So I asked a question of the oracle: How will our relationship be over the next two month? And I got 56 with lines 2, 3, and 4 changing into 4.

I followed up with asking how our relationship will be in the two months following that and I got 34 with lines 1, 2, and 3 changing to 16.

Well the first two months sounded like a hiatus time which was not bad, but the second 2 month sounded better.

The first two months came and went with not much changing, as expected, but going into the second two months and things seemed to be stagnant so I threw the coins again and ask how things between us will be for the next two months and I got 47 with no changing lines. Then I asked how should I be for her feelings to soften towards me and I got 47 with line 6 changing which I took to mean just go along with you life and do what you need to do (but I could be wrong). Finally after about 3 more weeks I asked again but I shortened the time frame due to my impatience. Again I asked how will the relationship between us be over the next month and I got 50 with lines 1, 4, 5 and 6 changing into 5.

For this last question I used Steve Marshall?s method of interpreting moving lines and read the judgement for 50 and 5 and line 2 of 5: waiting in the stand, do not go forward and that is just what I?m doing.

If anyone wants to try their hand at interpreting these last three readings I would be very grateful
Thanks

C

candid

Joey, I see nothing in your readings to suggest that this is fruitful territory for you to pursue with this person. Instead, I see you being directed in how to deal with this problem inwardly. 34 is a goat butting against a hedge. 50 relinquishes all earthly desire to a higher good. 47 overcomes exhaustion by regaining a cheerful outlook and remaining firm in the good through inner equilibrium.

Sorry, hope springs eternal but only when the goal is achievable. ?In such times there's nothing a man can do but acquiesce in his fate and remain true to himself.?

joey

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, Candid.

Anyone else, feel free to comment.

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
It would apear that the readings you were given point to a obvious breakdown ,perhaps things were said or done in the heat of the moment that will not be forgotten in a hurry.However in the long run you will be able to regain some understanding after things cool down.A lot of self control is required to avoid further damage!.Rember the old addage that time is the great healer.

joey

visitor
Reaction score
I do appreciate your input, Candid, I was just opening this up so that others may feel free to comment since this is a subject that is close to my heart. And if there are others who want to comment and their opinion is slightly different I hope they will feel free to comment.

And thank you Stuart for your input.

jte

visitor
Reaction score
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with...

My 2 cents...

- Jeff

C

candid

Joey, there is one thing I should add. There is something magnetic about someone who is content within themselves, something attractive about good humor. Wilhelm says about 47: "When a strong man meets with adversity, he remains cheerful despite all danger, and this cheerfulness is the source of later successes; it's that stability which is stronger than fate." Who knows? Maybe there's hope afterall.

joey

visitor
Reaction score
Well, I guess I can always hope.
Thanks.
Anyone else want to add their 2 cents, feel free.

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Joey, Not only are these guys very good YiJing readers, they are perhaps more experienced, and from what I can tell by their advice to you, quite savvy about relationships. Listen to them with an open and positive heart.

wink.gif

Rinda.

joey

visitor
Reaction score
Rinda, thanks. I do appreciate their advice, and it does sound about right. I'm just leaving the door open for others to comment if they wish.

chan

visitor
Reaction score
Joey I wish you luck. I hope you get love, no matter what.

ukiko

joey

visitor
Reaction score
Arrrgggrrh.... My life is sh*t (sorry I'm venting). The one I love doesn't love me, doesn't like me, doesn't want to see me ..... Arrrgggrrrh.
I did another casting "How will things be between me and her this month?" and I got 22 with line 6 changing to 36.
I asked again "How should I be to change X's feelings towards me for the better?" and I got 34 with lines 1,3,and 5 changing to 47 ..... groan.

Candid, you seem to have taken the lead here, could you say something, could you help me? I know these castings seem to be more of the same. I don't know what to do, I can't get this woman out of my head, and it's like a bad movie where every contact no matter how minimal (and they are very minimal) just gives her an even worst impression of me and I can't explain anything to her because she'll just turn and run. I would ask you to do a reading for me but I think the answer I would get would be so blunt or so uncompassionate that it would just make me feel worse...... Help.

joey

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, anonymous Warmbreeze, for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and compassionate message. I think I will take you up on your offer to contact you.

C

candid

Hi Joey,

22, and especially line 6, is about simplicity of form, which reveals sincere inner content.

36 guards your inner light from harm.

There is nothing we can do sometimes to change how another feels about us. We accept it or not, but we can not always change that. Such is life.

I think Anon's comments make sense, except that I don't believe its always a matter of being worthy of another's love, or them being worthy of ours. Mostly, its just a matter of chemistry. There are exceptions to this of course, such as when there is real abuse involved, but most often its a simple compatibility issue.

You can beat yourself up all you want, it won't change things. Or, you can try through power to convince her of your intentions (34), but it will only deepen your sense of inner oppression (47).

Exit gracefully and save your dignity. There's always a chance things will change, but if they do it won't be as a result of you forcing the matter upon her, it will be because she will see your quiet self-confidence and may come to trust that drawing closer to you will not lead to another fight or flight reaction in her.

Take care of you, Joey. The rest will follow as it should.

joey

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Candid. It's just a hard thing to accept and it's hard to keep rational about something that is not about the rational. You are right though. Thank you for taking the time to answer my call for help and to try to put me on the correct path and the correct state of mind again.

Warmbreeze, I tried to email you but got an instant delivery failure - email returned, so if you are still out there let me know so I can contact you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).