...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship 30.6>55 and 2 unchanging

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
Hello peeps

I will get round to looking back at old threads to see how things panned out (2011 was a tough one and thanks to the guidance of Yi and help on this forum I managed to focus my mind)

I have met up with someone unexpectedly whom I last saw 3 months ago.
He was very enthusuastic to see me - which came as a shock -
I asked Yi
How was that encounter and got 30.6>55

Then I asked please give me an impression of this situation and got 2 unchanging
As I was confused as to my own feelings - I asked Yi please help me define how I
truly feel about X and got 2 unchanging again.

My head is now onto stuff/material things so I think bright flame 30 onto 55 material
makes sense
As for the 2's - all I can think of is Trojans reference to fields ? what it means about emotions towards someone I dont know.....:blush::confused:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
How was that encounter?
30.6 > 55

Li over Li, two pairs of eyes. You exchanged signals of interest. Line 6

The king uses him to march forth and chastise.
Then it is best to kill the leaders
And take captive the followers. No blame.

The image imo is a drum. Hearts were beating. Captivating and losing heads -- I had no idea line 6 could be so romantic, but PG has a more sober philosophy.

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?p=150476#post150476

Abundance has success.
The king attains abundance.
Be not sad.
Be like the sun at midday.

It has brightened your future.

Please give me an impression of this situation.
2 unchanging.

The situation is waiting for clear leadership.

I asked Yi please help me define how I truly feel about X.
2 unchanging

Makes you feel like a woman.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello peeps

I will get round to looking back at old threads to see how things panned out (2011 was a tough one and thanks to the guidance of Yi and help on this forum I managed to focus my mind)

I have met up with someone unexpectedly whom I last saw 3 months ago.
He was very enthusuastic to see me - which came as a shock -
I asked Yi
How was that encounter and got 30.6>55

Then I asked please give me an impression of this situation and got 2 unchanging
As I was confused as to my own feelings - I asked Yi please help me define how I
truly feel about X and got 2 unchanging again.

My head is now onto stuff/material things so I think bright flame 30 onto 55 material
makes sense
As for the 2's - all I can think of is Trojans reference to fields ? what it means about emotions towards someone I dont know.....:blush::confused:

:confused: Field as in an open area, a fertile ground for things to grow and happen.... All I'd see it as meaning here is open possibilities, a fertile ground for something to grow. That doesn't mean it will grow...but it could . Its a very open reading like its asking you here it is....now what ? Hex 2 unchanging can also mean something is precisely as it looks...its open, laid before you to see so to speak so I think Yi tossed the ball back to your court for you to figure it out

Re what you said re help on this forum I'd think using SR can actually get in the way of peoples understanding their answers especially if they post many of the questions they ask without having had any time to think it through for themselves.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).