...life can be translucent

Menu

Departure

C

candid

Anon, I think that depends on you, on what your intentions are. Your relating is 42, Increase. This has potential if giving is as much a part of your intent as receiving or taking. To hold together with this person, the beginning or foundation is especially important. "Truth, like a full earthen bowl" gathers rain. But if you don't intend to bring increase neither shall you receive it.

C

candid

Anon, I honestly don't know if there's hope for a future for you with this person. I also can't answer whether you should approach him or not. I only interpret your reading using a certain amount of intuition. Sometimes its on, sometimes not. You have to use your own intuition and judgment.

I generally apply 8 to holding together as in keeping emotions and attitude together. So when you mention "my inner mess", this is what comes to mind in your case as well. This is important whether or not this other person is a part of your life.

I do believe, based on your relating 42, that there is potential to increase your well being, and possibly as a result, attracting him back to you. More than this, based on your reading, I can't say.

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
I get the feeling that AF is unwilling to commit himself.This seems to be the meaning of eight one ,eight six.The first line is positive and one could never find fault with the attraction,but six seems to point to the wrong frame of mind,could this be AF unwilling to commit for some reason!.As with relationship matters there is a chance it could work eventually,but that could depend on AF,and of course time and fate having there hand in it.

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Anonymus,

listen to the words of Stuart and Candid. Those are gems. I would never have been able to put this into words so well.

To C. and S.:
zen2.gif

To you and your bleeding heart:
heart.gif

Namaste,

Soshin

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Anon

The lower line of hexagram 8 is basically positive. I would not allow this to make you over confident though. When this line changes, the resulting hexagram is three. Three is a situation in which there is great difficulty getting something, a project, or a relationship started. The best you can do here is be supportive, and have an inner attitude of devotion. I would not let that become a reason for constantly being at his side however, the key is inner attitude. Line six is not nearly so positive and has the idea of not being able to get back together. It will be easy to go wrong here. When the sixth line changes, without the first one changing, then we have hexagram 20. Once again the hexagram talks about trust and an inner attitude of awe and respect. But direct approach would be a little too much here. The only thing that I can see that will win the day is inner sincerity.

Gene

jte

visitor
Reaction score
"The only thing that I can see that will win the day is inner sincerity. "

I would add to this:

Inner sincerity which you possess: 8.1. However, IF it is not reciprocated by this AF (for whatever reasons), it doesn't do much good (8.6).

A little story about this reading. I asked whether Arnold Schwarzenneger would win the Governer's race here in California and received the exact same reading. I figured, due to the 8.6, that he would not win. I was wrong.

Was the whole thing good for California?

Has he done a good job as Governer?

Is the citizenry happy with him? have they benefited?

(In the grand scheme of things, we're doing okay - the answers are judgement calls.)

For you -

Is this a healthy state for you to be in?

Would your time and emotional energy be better spent upon a different focus?

Would you be better off looking for someone who responds more positively to you?

I can't answer these questions - only you can.

- Jeff

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).