...life can be translucent

Menu

50 unchanging,best step to get hired

garabrabg

visitor
Reaction score
I followed Withe furret advice : Archi: and asked the IC "What would be the best first step to get me hired" and the result was 50 unchanging.
Before I asked 2 other questions that may seem almost the same (at least one):
- which consequences will have my position as volunteer? (someone could argue I shouldn't be there, so this is what worries me) and the answer was 9.4,5>14
- what do I have to do to be hired? The answer was 38.3,4>26
So it seems to confirm some of my feeling that someone will oppose me, that it will be hard, but it seems as well that it could end in a positive way : D

Reaction score
Hello Garabrabg:)... I'm glad to hear you found my advice useful:). I have something on 38.3.4>26. I think this is pointing out that you are still viewed as an outsider by the people who work at this establishment but you should stick with it (line 3). Line 4 is suggesting you will and need to make friends with an important person there, and this will overcome the opposition. This will get you in. Hexagram 26 suggests a positive outcome, that you should persevere. So, you could get hired here if you make a friend with the right person. At least, that is what I think. Best wishes:).
DWF
:bounce:

Reaction score
It doesn't show up until your 11th post:)... Also, hexagram 50 implies to me that you need to get things cooking. 50 has to do with providing nourishment as well to the people who you work with. It's interesting that 38 mentions that it furthers one to eat out, and 50 unchanging suggests sharing a meal. Have you considered asking any of the people you work with out to lunch? Anything about sharing food or eating out seem like a possibility here?... I should also point out that my impression with 38>26 is not so much that anyone is necessarily opposed to you personally, but perhaps their thinking is not in line with yours and vice versa. Either way, it sounds like there is potential here and it will be well worth it to make some friends and socialize with these people. Get them seeing you as part of the group. Find out what is important to them and how they think, and then show them how you fit in and what you can provide to the group as a worker and friend. Don't ingratiate yourself, but show an interest in contributing to their circle... Maybe you will also make some good friends here:)! Sometimes in these kinds of social circles you only need to make that one friend, and if they like you everyone else follows suit. I'm not sure what 9>14 means here,but I will look at it and let you know if I come up with anything.
Sincerely,
DWF

garabrabg

visitor
Reaction score
I realized that maybe I didn't give all the info needed: actually I've already been in that company for an apprenticeship in the past and I already know the people there. I've already had lunch out with some of them when I was there : P but I know that someone could think I'm there to compete because I'm specializing in the same branch and could argue I'm not qualified yet.
Thanks again :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).