...life can be translucent

Menu

sad and discouraged 6.3.5 >50

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
I am in a very bad financial situation right now and there seems to be no way out for me so I asked the Ching if there is a chance for me to better my financial situation significantly and lasting ... the Ching replied:

Hexagram 6 with changing lines 3 and 5 > Hexagram 50

I am not too good at understanding the I Ching yet but this reply made me so sad and discouraged me. It means that my situation will remain very bad.. right??

Please someone help and tell me - I have still hope that I just got the meaning of 6.3.5 > 50 wrong !!

sending love and light
Nykki

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
Please anyone help me with an interpretation of 6.3.5 > 50 ??

it'd be really really important for me !!!

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
What are your interpretations of lines 3 and 5?

I think Line 3 says I am where I am cos I deserve to be where I am - it's my place and things won't get better for me

and line 5 I did not understand at all

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am in a very bad financial situation right now and there seems to be no way out for me so I asked the Ching if there is a chance for me to better my financial situation significantly and lasting ... the Ching replied:

Hexagram 6 with changing lines 3 and 5 > Hexagram 50

I am not too good at understanding the I Ching yet but this reply made me so sad and discouraged me. It means that my situation will remain very bad.. right??

Please someone help and tell me - I have still hope that I just got the meaning of 6.3.5 > 50 wrong !!

sending love and light
Nykki

Yi....it talks of everything except money..;).it talks of value which isn't the same as money

This is not a bad reading, its a reading about a value clash perhaps. If you think of it the worlds values in who pays how much to who is completely crazy. Often those who do valuable jobs struggle while those who kick a ball about or have regular breast implants make more money than they know what to do with. :rolleyes:

Its frustrating because we need money and it matters....yet it doesn't...it isn't the same thing as value. Why am I warbling on like this.....I'm trying to say it isn't bad reading as in i don't think it says at all 'your situation will remain very bad' it doesn't say that....where do you think it says that

It shows a conflict,(hex 6) which presumably here is internal or to do with a clash of values. What you value and what you offer isn't necessarily rewarding to you (6.3) and yet you should know that what you are and what you do is highly valuable....the fact you don't get well rewarded for it is not a reflection on the value of it/you You may have perhaps quite high principles or aspirations....and you may be suffering for them. In effect the value you have outweighs a million times the value of the money you need....and yet I know this doesn't help when you need the money :rant: 6.5 shows someone asking, perhaps making a complaint or taking something further for the sake of a fair deal and getting it.

The reading is not a final prediction, it is a living picture of whats happening with your situation right now. You are in the process of transformation of your life (hex 50) cooking something up...its valuable. You may feel pressure to make certain compromises you won't make because your goals are higher than that...in some way. I think perhaps your answer shows in the scheme of the story of your life the struggle you now face is infact because of your worth...not that you are worth nothing...money says little about worth...and in my experience Yi often seems to address our values, and what we are 'cooking up' behind and underneath money. Yi often doesn't seem to give a s**** about money..it can be frustrating...but

I think with this reading you have to go on cooking up what you are cooking. definately don't fall prey to a belief that things will just stay bad...this, what you experience, is all purposeful

I think 6.5 encourages you to ask or make a bit of a stand for yourself regarding money. I don' t know how that might manifest for you. Maybe the way through is to acknowlege your core values aren't leading to great material rewards in life (because actually thats not where your head is at anyway) yet at the same time perhaps theres something needs to be said to speak up for yourself in some way (6.5). I feel you should ask for some help witht money right now. I don't know from what source...whether a pay rise or family help....? but it seems to me its worth bringing your situation to someones attention...apart from us here. 6.5 shows you being heard.

6.3 might say we need to put money in its proper place. Its not life and its not breath and we are more than it...and many many of us are in very bad financial situation....yes I know we still need it...but don't let the bastard grind you down :cool:

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
oh I just had a thought ... maybe 6.5 means that I first have to establish myself and make a name for myself in the new job that I chose .. and THEN when I managed to do that things will improve

thank you so much Trojan .. your post helped me A LOT !!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).