...life can be translucent

Menu

Help needed for blind date

noa

visitor
Reaction score
To weeks ago I was being fixed up with someone new. He sounds nice on the phone and I saw his picture and him mine already. I feel awkward about this blind date business so I ask some questions the day before we were to meet:

What about us? 12 to 33

What will happen when we meet? 14 to 11

What approach is best? 12 to 20

Then he cancelled our meeting be cause of family emergency with much apology and I understood the first reading. A week went by.

I asked about calling him and I get 8 no change, so I called. We decide to meet next week after he returns from business trip.

What is destiny with him? 10

How does he sees me? 33 to 50

What are conditions around us? 31 to 47

It seems our wooing is in prison. I think. What do you see here? Is it worth it to meet?

dij

visitor
Reaction score
hi

I don't know if this helps any, but looking up the reading of 10 on LiSe' site
10, The footprints of the ancestors
I felt like the overal message was explained in this:
" 9 at 4: If you are doing something big or dangerous, then first of all make sure if it makes sense to do it. Risk your life for a real goal, but if the goal is not big enough, then it is better to be a scaredy-cat."

Thats says it all I reckon.

Whatever you decide, good luck and make sure someone knows where you are! ;)

willow

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Noa, and welcome,

Inside and outside, appearances and essences, forms and energies seem to be themes.

For destiny=10, do look at LiSe. Think about this - here you are on a first, blind, date, and you are contemplating destiny (who wouldn't). You are participating in a ritual, but be aware that there is a tiger-energy in there. The ritual form of the blind date comes partly pre-made by society, but the final form each particular blind date takes is up to you individual participants to create. Don't be afraid of the energy, and don't ignore it either. The purpose of this ritual is to get to know the tiger-potential of this possible relationship. If it is a good one for the two of you, you may be with this tiger for a long time. If it is not, you will have had a safe, encounter with a force that you can choose to respect but not pursue.

how he sees you 33==>50: Retreat is not always a bad thing. Here, retreat of deepest essence into a carefully prepared, small place (a cauldron). The place where you cook delightful and important things. That is a different take on entering the realm of the blind date, but it seems to me no less respectful of the potential import. Depending on his personality, perhaps a little more frightened, or with a little less appreciation of the possibility that it could all come to not much and that would be fine - not every blind date ends in romance.

conditions around you 31==>47: ah, the leeetle Yi joke, "Duh! The conditions are WOOING!". But not prison, no (again LiSe) - think "enclosed tree". The prison is when you feel you have no power over creating the ritual yourself, that you are a powerless participant in a drama scripted by others. If you come to the wooing as your own vital self, there is the potential here that you two could build a life-sustaining secret garden together.

Best of luck, and whatever happens, enjoy!

noa

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Dij. I make sure my friend who fixed us knows. I will meet him on my own, and he won't pick me up for first meeting.

Thanks Willow. LiSe's site give something powerful. I wrote mistake above. The last question I ask was about the conditions around DELAY of our meeting. May be this is be cause of the special potential. Or because wooing can take place only in special time and place? I wonder what the tiger represents to Chinese. Is the tiger sexual energy? Some power potential? What does tiger symbol represent to us? I am to tread lightly around this energy of much power.

I see block and retreat for questions of now. I see beauty for question of what happen when we meet. I feel I will meet him to see what happens!

This retreat into a place to simmer and cook something delicious sound good to!

C

candid

Noa, I believe there are some questions Yi simply will not answer, but you will receive an answer to something else in it's place. Seems this is the case with these two questions:

What is destiny with him? 10 (You are treading on wanting fortune telling rather than seeking to live your life naturally. Discriminate between high and low questions.)

How does he see me? 33 to 50 (Retreat from this direction and prepare your own meal.)

Then:

What are conditions around us? 31 to 47 (This moves back on track. Leave inner worry and move toward positive influences that surround this union.)

noa

visitor
Reaction score
Candid give wise counsel. High and low questions is good to contemplate. I want to know if this is worth effort, and you tell me to just live and see where this takes me. Good counsel.

You see my questions to be about me, and not about the question I ask? Retreat is not how he feels, retreat is what I must do from such question? I must focus on me?

Leave inner worry. I do this, and I'l take optimist view. Your view helps me to see the possibility that may be here.

C

candid

Noa, thanks for your compliment.

This is just how I do it and see it, its not a rule of any kind.

I see it as a conversation with Yi. But it isn't really Yi, its a conversation with me. The detached and therefore wiser me.

So imagine the little you asking the big you these questions. At some point, the big you needs to not just answer the questions as though a servant, but it needs to steer the question in a way which provides a useful answer.

In order to see clearly, we need to correct our vision, and that means correcting our perspective, and sometimes our attitude. Simply re-adjusting our question can make the answer clear because we're already correcting our vision.

Yes, I see your questions much more about you than him. You are the one who asked it, the one who wants to know. But I'm not saying that Yi will never provide insight into the outside elements we deal with, including other people. Its more fluid than that. When our mind is fluid, we flow with it like water. When our mind is hard, it swirls all around us like a river around a rock. But that's not entirely bad either. If you've ever noticed, life tends to gather around a rock in a river. Small plankton, then crustaceans, and soon bigger fish come to feed on them.

Asking a wrong question isn't bad. Its all part of gathering and sifting. At least you ask. That's more than most people do.

C

candid

By the way, the detached one is really the one who is attached. The little one is the one who is really detached from the big one.
happy.gif

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).