...life can be translucent

Menu

show me His purpose in my life and My purpose in his life 31.1.2.3>58, 2.5>8

yiyione

visitor
Reaction score
this is a reading about me and ex. recently we had contacted. i have some mixed feelings, want to have more deeper insight of this connection.
I am new to iching, and very grateful for any help! :bows:

what is my true intention towards his? 55.1>62
In other posts, people discussed that 55.1 appears in many readings about soulmate. It means "dis-resonate soulmate". So, does it mean that i see him as a dis-resonate soulmate?
what is b's true intention towards me? 34.2>55
his intention is strong and clear. it is like 'go for it'?

what does he want from me? 24 turning point. but i am not sure how to take this. does it mean he want me back?

what does i want from him? 33.2.3.6> 47
I don't really know how to see this one. can anyone help me this one (about my own longing and desires!)?

how will this develop in 6 months?1.3>10

it will have some creative power, developing with the flow. but how the flow goes is dependent on the external world, up and down.

what is the auspicious approach for me to take? 2
being receptive. wait and see.

show me His purpose in my life? 31.1.2.3>58
being moved with joys. but 31.3 is to be cautious. what does it mean here?

show me My purpose in his life?2.5>8
wearing yellow/golden garments

Generally, in the readings, my part is more unstable and more lines. however, his part is somehow more clear direction moving towards this connection and embracing it?

thank you:) thank you!

Last edited:

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
"what is my true intention towards him? 55.1>62"

You are looking for a committed relationship. Someone who doesn't require a lot of excitement or travel, someone not overly ambitious who would be happy nesting with you.

"what is b's true intention towards me? 34.2>55 "
A stable and reliable relationship that is going somewhere. He feels the passing of time and wants something that will stick.

"what does he want from me? 24 turning point."

He wants to spend time with you for a while, and see if things can develop further or if you both have gone as far as you can already.

"What do i want from him? 33.2.3.6> 47"
You don't want to be sorry you explored the possibilities again. And you want him to be willing to abandon and leave behind everything for you, and to settle down with you.

"How will this develop in 6 months? 1.3>10"
It could expand, but the transition point into a committed relationship will require a lot of careful attention, or things could go bad. He may have a lot to do and you might not be happy that his attentions are spread out.

If you try to change him, to lead him, things will not go well. But if you let him be who he is, and accept that and are patient and supportive you will have good fortune.

"show me His purpose in my life? 31.1.2.3>58 "
You are getting ahead of the relationship here. You need to relax and let things develop between you, don't push it. Because we all want to be happy.

"Show me My purpose in his life? 2.5>8"
He needs you to be reliable and genuine, to work with him in an unassuming and refined way, if you are to lead him it should be by example, from within. Sounds like a traditional Chinese male figure. He needs someone to be there, who shows up when he needs them.

In the future you might want to ask fewer questions. This is likely confusing for you, and an awful lot of work for a reader, keeping it simpler would be better I think.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
....55.1 means you want a committed relationship....?

Sure trojan, meeting your destined lord in a dark street and being together 10 days, also translated as meeting your soul mate and coupling for 10 days. A committed relationship.

[/QUOTE] 24 UC means he wants to spend time with you ? [/QUOTE]

Yes - "Friends come without blame. To and fro goes the way." " The powerful light that has been banished returns.... the transformation of the old becomes easy. The old is discarded and the new is introduced. Both measures accord with the time; therefore no harm results. Societies of people sharing the same views are formed."

He wants to spend some time and see if the relationship can be renewed, or not.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Do you think the "10 days" term indicates a non-committed relationship? Because the image of someone that one is destined to be with seem pretty compelling to me, and it does say it's not a mistake and there is no blame.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sure trojan man, meeting your destined lord in a dark street and being together 10 days, also translated as meeting your soul mate and coupling for 10 days. A committed relationship.

Yes - "Friends come without blame. To and fro goes the way." " The powerful light that has been banished returns.... the transformation of the old becomes easy. The old is discarded and the new is introduced. Both measures accord with the time; therefore no harm results. Societies of people sharing the same views are formed."

He wants to spend some time and see if the relationship can be renewed, or not.

Nah...I think the point of 55.1 is that this is a temporary thing. It may be very profound and meaningful but it has a clear life span that why the 10 days is mentioned. Does 10 days sound like a committed relationship to you ? Okay you could be fully committed for the 10 days or the temporary time span but this isn't a 'forever' thing IMO....unless you see it as 10 days coupling meaning you are literally coupling for 10 days straight because its your soul mate...but I don't think 55.1 actually mentions 'coupling' at all...does it ?

The 24 here IMO was more likley an advice to return to herself .....and if it was about him and his wants then I'd see it as he want to return to himself

But who knows...only him I suspect..and any time I spend typing away about what an unknown person wants from another person I don't know when presented with a long list of questions makes me glad of the sticky :D and sad I don't learn to stay out of these threads :rolleyes:

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Well I've been a Wanderer quite a lot trojan, job related. Just because one is only with one's partner for 10 days at a time does not mean that that's the end of it! A destined relationship I think is going to endure separation, trials of all kinds, and in the end love is going to win out.

At least I would like to think so.

Man, did I just have a Deja Vu moment.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think the "10 days" term indicates a non-committed relationship? Because the image of someone that one is destined to be with seem pretty compelling to me, and it does say it's not a mistake and there is no blame.

as I said it may be fully committed...but only for a limited period. It may be a meaningful and destined connection but it is not forever. Most often I think it has to do with teaching and learning from someone...then one can move on. 10 days is really not very long in I Ching terms is it. Its a cycle of time...of unknown actual length but it is a cycle that ends.

I'm not sure the word 'destined' is in the I Ching itself or just in someone commentary. Its likley a case of us bringing all sorts of connotations to it that weren't originally there.

In my own experence it is an intense profound connection, generally of teaching/learning kind of dynamic...but it has a purpose and a life span. It doesn't indicate settling down or staying with someone at all. That is why the 10 days are mentioned

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well I've been a Wanderer quite a lot trojan, job related. Just because one is only with one's partner for 10 days at a time does not mean that that's the end of it! A destined relationship I think is going to endure separation, trials of all kinds, and in the end love is going to win out.

At least I would like to think so.

Man, did I just have a Deja Vu moment.

I think you are missing the point. This isn't about love 'winning out' :confused: you are denying the very nature of the line...this isn't about failure of relationship but a relationship that is done and fulfilled in a certain period becasue one has taken whats needed.

And mostly it has nothing to do with romance....it can be a friend or a teacher we have an intense connection with for a time

55.1 certainly doesn't portray 'nesting' with someone as you described earlier

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
I think you are missing the point. This isn't about love 'winning out' :confused: you are denying the very nature of the line...this isn't about failure of relationship but a relationship that is done and fulfilled in a certain period becasue one has taken whats needed.

And mostly it has nothing to do with romance....it can be a friend or a teacher we have an intense connection with for a time

55.1 certainly doesn't portray 'nesting' with someone as you described earlier

She was asking what she herself wanted. The change was into Hex 62, staying below not flying off. I read this as wanting someone not overly ambitious who would stay close to the earth, not be flying off all the time. Maybe he's an airline pilot and being together for 10 days in a row would be more time together at a stretch than they usually were able to get in the past. Considering all the hexes and lines she received as a body, I think my reading on this was probably pretty close.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Oh BTW, in this case I also did consider the soul mate interaction as being pretty literal... Just sayin'!

As in, he is her destiny, she wants 55.1 to have him in her bed for a couple of weeks, and for 62 him not to fly off and be doing his own thing and pursuing ambitions but to stay close to the nest with her, commit to her.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Could the ten days refer to a cycle of time spent during a period of abundance, maybe infatuation. When the infatuation wanes, laying low. Then moving onto a new cycle of some sort. I don't know enough to say exactly how long this would last, or the nature of the relationship at that point, but 2.5>8 sounds like there is potential in that role for an enduring bond. And the use of the words ruler and rulership in 2.5 and 55.1 is interesting... But, I would not count on it being a soul mate. Simply on the chance we could be wrong. I don't want anyone to get carried away with infatuation chemicals disturbing their brain. Could be. I do see that possibility, but I've been told before someone was my soul mate, and they ended up not being. And, silly me, I was quite sure they were, and I was crushed when they turned out to be.... Well, let's not go there. My regular reader later clarified that we are both Jupiterians and there is a past life connection, but definitely not soul mates. I hope you have found your soul mate Yiyione! :)

Last edited:

yiyione

visitor
Reaction score
thank you all for your very stimulating relies. to reflect some my thoughts after reading your all sharing!

what is my true intention towards his? 55.1>62

there is something that ex and I needs to work together. The task is something very profound, like a life teaching lesson. However, how long this lesson will last? Yijing says "ten-days."metaphorically.
To give some background: I contacted him for new year wishes. He is very warm and friendly to me and even call me lover and soulmate. we had not contacted to each other for one or two months. Our contact frequency is like one or two emails every two or so months. But in our recent internet chatting, I made the happy daily chatting into some old fights. This is a knot which I thought it is already dissolved, but actually still troubled me. Impulsively, I started to blame him habitually. He was like WHY do you get into this and kind of making some funny sarcastic language and emotion icons. Then I also felt WHY I got into that fight which is a 3 year olds one.

"ten days" in this context, one possibility would be that a lesson to unlock this knot, this specific task between ex and me. Only ex can help to untie this, since he is the person involving this knot. So, if I can unlock this knot (anger, frustration, blaming..), this lesson will be very profound and transforming experience.

Now I kind of understanding 55.1 here. why is it no mistake to go forwards, and ten days mean.

After that fight, I thought a lot and then apologised to him about my words and blames. He accepted my and said it is a knot needed to untie, don't be ashamed about the uncomfortable feelings. so he is kind of supportive here. He said he actually felt happy that i was so mad, rather than if i did not care. This may refer to 34.2>55 (what is his intention towards me).

31.3 is about self-discipline, not impulsive and being carried away by one's emotions.
To share a quote from Dalai Lama I saw today:

"The very purpose of spirituality is self-discipline. Rather than criticizing others, we should evaluate and criticize ourselves. Ask yourself, what am I doing about my anger, my attachment, my pride, my jealousy? These are the things we should check in our day to day lives."

I put Dalai Lama's quote with 31.3 in my context. After reflecting, I admitted that I also have some weakness that is attachment without commitment, not just he has. Self-discipline is also about "moderation"(2.5>8 show me My purpose in his life?). Everyone wants to be happy. So if I can untie my own knot (anger, attachment, pride, jealousy), I can have reliability and be peaceful within myself and then bring theses happy qualities to others.

This is my reflection. hope I did not distort iching's insights.

Last edited:

yiyione

visitor
Reaction score

He wants to spend time with you for a while, and see if things can develop further or if you both have gone as far as you can already.

You don't want to be sorry you explored the possibilities again. And you want him to be willing to abandon and leave behind everything for you, and to settle down with you.

It could expand, but the transition point into a committed relationship will require a lot of careful attention, or things could go bad. He may have a lot to do and you might not be happy that his attentions are spread out.

He needs you to be reliable and genuine, to work with him in an unassuming and refined way, if you are to lead him it should be by example, from within. Sounds like a traditional Chinese male figure. He needs someone to be there, who shows up when he needs them.

hex 24. can be return to one's self. he and I both kind of return to one's self. after my apologises, we did not really chat to each other. only he posted a link on my fb and then i commented it.

So, hex 24 may also be that he wants to have a turning point. but now is not yet the right time. he wants to be patient and wait for the turning point unfolding. He wants to have the negative energy end and a new possibility for closeness.

am I doing a wishful reading? :eek: thanks.

and where can I click "thank you" bottom?

Last edited:

yiyione

visitor
Reaction score

55.1 implies some very strong and deep connection between two people. does it mean 'soulmate' that is a committed relationship, holding hands together walking through many ups and downs? 55.1 do not really confirm it. But if putting it with the contexts of other reading, iching suggests some potential of a committed relationship (1.3>10). Potential is also not a confirmation of what this connection is. this connection can be 'soulmate' or just not that special at all and a temporary one.....

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
55.1 implies some very strong and deep connection between two people. does it mean 'soulmate' that is a committed relationship, holding hands together walking through many ups and downs? 55.1 do not really confirm it. But if putting it with the contexts of other reading, iching suggests some potential of a committed relationship (1.3>10). Potential is also not a confirmation of what this connection is. this connection can be 'soulmate' or just not that special at all and a temporary one.....

Don't over think this. this question was NOT about the future or what is possible, it was about what your personal intentions were. You got 51.1 which changes into 62. I read this to mean you wanted to be "soul mates" - meaning lovers really, the words symbolize the relationship but do not necessarily define it exactly - and you 51.1 wanted some personal time with him, and you 62 wish he'd not just fly off but stay close to you. Actually you should know this by asking yourself, not the Oracle.

Overall I think your reading says if you can let the past go (the old) and renew your relationship, start over, you can get together, I think he likes you. But if you want to change him, make him into who you want him to be, it's not going to work.

When you ask so many questions about a relationship, it's easy to get confused I think.

yiyione

visitor
Reaction score
Don't over think this. this question was NOT about the future or what is possible, it was about what your personal intentions were. You got 51.1 which changes into 62. I read this to mean you wanted to be "soul mates" - meaning lovers really, the words symbolize the relationship but do not necessarily define it exactly - and you 51.1 wanted some personal time with him, and you 62 wish he'd not just fly off but stay close to you. Actually you should know this by asking yourself, not the Oracle.

Overall I think your reading says if you can let the past go (the old) and renew your relationship, start over, you can get together, I think he likes you. But if you want to change him, make him into who you want him to be, it's not going to work.

When you ask so many questions about a relationship, it's easy to get confused I think.

thank you thank you so much! yes, it is true that i am over thinking too much! i will just let these readings sit within me for a while and feel iching's insights and your all sharing.

i have a stuipd question, why I cannot find thank you buttom in each post??:eek:
thanks.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
As I understand it, the thank you button only appears for some reason after you make a lot of posts.

yiyione

visitor
Reaction score
dear all, I just want to follow up a little bit, even though it may be still too early to say things.
ex and I make a decision that we want to work through practical issues and commitment issue to see if there is possiblity to have a relationship again, so hex 24 here actually means a turning point, and a full circulation of the extreme poles.

the suggestion of hex 2 is very helpful to make me more centered and be accpetive in the changing and turnning point. To bring the potentional of this relationship really need a lot of works (1.3>10).

Even though as you all suggest that it is better not to ask so many questions at the same time, I actually found super helpful. I have contemplated on what the whole picture and different perspectives is suggested by the multiple readings. And I can see the relationship between readings which gives a more clear picture. They provide me to look at it from various perspectives. I return to this reading quite often to check my own attitudes and approaches. what other people think about this?

"what is my true intention towards him? 55.1>62"

You are looking for a committed relationship. Someone who doesn't require a lot of excitement or travel, someone not overly ambitious who would be happy nesting with you.

"what is b's true intention towards me? 34.2>55 "
A stable and reliable relationship that is going somewhere. He feels the passing of time and wants something that will stick.

If you try to change him, to lead him, things will not go well. But if you let him be who he is, and accept that and are patient and supportive you will have good fortune.

You are getting ahead of the relationship here. You need to relax and let things develop between you, don't push it. Because we all want to be happy.

In the future you might want to ask fewer questions. This is likely confusing for you, and an awful lot of work for a reader, keeping it simpler would be better I think.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).