...life can be translucent

Menu

Angry boss

garabrabg

visitor
Reaction score
It seems I'm doing many missteps at work... I needed to ask my boss some days of recess, but did it in the wrong way. He was very angry with it and wrote he wouldn't give me those days (we live and work in different towns, so the communications passed by email).
I wrote him and apologized. telling I would have given up my request.
I asked what impact will my email have and the answer was 23.5>20
After my "ablution" email my boss wrote back in a softer tone, but he still remarked that he got angry and that there would be no solution for my request.
Now, even if I told I would give up, I need to have those days, so I asked: what do I have to do to get those days of recess?
Answer was 17 unchanging.
What do I have to follow without resistance?
Thanks

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Garabrabg,

I believe the Yi has given you clear answers (enough for me to understand! :D)

Hex 23.5 indicates your act of submission has been successful, as also shown by your boss's response to your e-mail. Wilhelm is enlightening:
In as much as the lower element thus voluntarily places itself under the higher, it attains happiness and the higher also receives its due. Therefore all goes well.

Hex 17 means the key word is adaptation. You need to follow your boss's directives; this will strengthen your professional bond. If you were to show him your renounce was not really meant you would incur in even worse consequences. Is there any way you can change your plans and pick different dates for your vacation?

He may even have a change of heart about the matter, but this is not an option you should rely on.

Just my two cents. All the best!

garabrabg

visitor
Reaction score
thank you all for your answers, I guess it was clear to me as well, but those days are important to me. They are not vacation, but I have to go to attend a specialization course (and and they are just one day a month). I can renounce to them, but I would like to go. I know my second mistake was telling him I gave up... and would like to find a solution.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).