...life can be translucent

Menu

New to this! Help with interpretations please.

honey1989

visitor
Reaction score
My self and ex boyfriend broke up 17days ago and i found out he got with his ex who's living with him right now.
Yesterday i asked the I-Ching 'what my love life WITH HIM will be like in the next few months and i got the Hexagram 29(k'an),
Then dis morning, waking up feeling hurt, i asked the I-Ching what MY love life will be like in the next 2weeks and i got changing signs leading to Hexagram 33(Tun) and Hexagram 59(Huan).

Can someone pls help me interpret these readings please.
I only just started yesterday.

Thank you

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello! I'm going to move this post over to the 'Shared Readings' forum for you. Also... we've just been discussing all the advantages of you starting the ball rolling by sharing your personal response to your readings - just how it lands with you.

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this site too. Hope I can shine some light to your questions. I think you got very clear answers though. I think hex. 29, means that even though with all this dissolution and dispair you will get through all of this just fine, it is just a learning process overall, to make you a tougher person at the end. I am not sure on your second question, if you got hex. 33 changing to hex. 59, so I am not sure if you got changing lines in there. But, as well-- I think these hexagrams mean distancing each other, dissolving of the relationship. I know it might be something difficult to face, but later down the road (two months)... you'll see you're a tougher person. Wish you the best!

Juan

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).