...life can be translucent

Menu

Stupid???

Reaction score
Hello everyone:)... I've been having trouble with my memory for a while, and although it seemed like it was getting better a while back, it seems worse again. Keep forgetting all sorts of things. Where I put things, things I just read, even what I did 5 min ago... Even lost my IPOD in my apartment and can't find it.

So I asked the Yi,

Why is my memory so bad lately? and got 36 UC :bag:

What is obscuring my brightness? and got 34.1>32 :confused:

What can I do to make my memory better? and got 24.1.5>8 :brickwall:

What is your view of my intellect? and got 60.1.2>8 :weep:

I realize that last question isn't the best, and almost didn't post it. When I asked it I was thinking in terms of the problem and not in comparison to Yi's intellect... Any ideas on what is going on here anyone? I know this is a lot, but if you have anything on any of these, it would be a huge help:)...

Thanks In Advance,

:bows:DWF:bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
your first answer tells you all you need to know...you are distracted because you are dealing with emotional wounding of some kind. Thats all....emotional stuff is mind work

24.1 basically says this is a little diversion, this memory loss, its not important

i think 34.1 might show you being too forceful in tackling this....you've been upset perhaps, cut yourself some slack...I can't see how you can handle moving out from your boyfriends place without having some emotional disruption...thats just not real.

Yis view of your intellect LOL I dunno about that but I don't think forgetting where your keys are etc has much to do with intellect...but you do need to give your emotions a bit more understanding here

Reaction score
Oh... Wounded brightness. As in emotional injury... I hope your right Trojan. I poured a cup of tea today, forgot about it, and 20 minutes later thought to myself, "I never poured that cup of tea I wanted. Well, at least I didn't totally forget about it." I felt kind of relieved. Thought I was starting to remember a little better since I realized I had forgotten to pour it. And then I walked over to the kitchen and there it was, the full cup of tea that I poured and forgot about, sitting there, cold, and mocking me. Well, it's not easy to fix stupid, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for emotional injury. I think you are right though, because if I was stupid Yi would never put it out there like that. 36 UC, yeah unchanging, as in your stupid and it ain't gonna change. The Yi would be more artful about it I think.. Besides, I'm sure Yi thinks we are all a little slow compared to it...
Thanks Trojan:bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
well maybe not so much injury as protecting inner self from injury by hiding ones feelings etc. Hiding feelings takes up alot of mental energy, its hard work...so naturally one may not remember where tea is. Plus in a sense you are stressed, coping...this happens when we are stressed.

Now I may have told this before but it bears telling again. One morning i was about to make a call. Phone in one hand , coffee in the other hand. I put the coffee to my ear and tried to drink the phone. It took me a good moment to figure that something wasn't quite right :rofl:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I mean heck us geniuses can't be expected to pay attention to the mere details of life all the time can we ! :rofl:

S

sooo

Hello everyone:)... I've been having trouble with my memory for a while, and although it seemed like it was getting better a while back, it seems worse again. Keep forgetting all sorts of things. Where I put things, things I just read, even what I did 5 min ago... Even lost my IPOD in my apartment and can't find it.

So I asked the Yi,

Why is my memory so bad lately? and got 36 UC :bag:

What is obscuring my brightness? and got 34.1>32 :confused:

What can I do to make my memory better? and got 24.1.5>8 :brickwall:

What is your view of my intellect? and got 60.1.2>8 :weep:

The overall impression I got from this is that your memory isn't bad, you're preoccupied and just trying too hard and perhaps feel a sense of urgency which is moving you along too fast. If you allow your energy to return to you, your thoughts will flow to and fro more naturally. When you have it together (and maybe slow down a bit), the specifics you need to know will either already be present, or you can go out and locate them at will.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
If you were a battery, you'd be showing a very low charge right now. You don't have much energy, so don't waste it on blaming yourself. It's just absent mindedness, but it can be startling sometimes, forgetting things.

On Yi's view of your intellect: 60.1.2 > 8.
Yi says it's not a question of intellect, it's because of relationship issues.

Getting both line one and line two moving in 60 indicates knowing when is a good time to go out and take advantage of some occasion or opportunity presenting itself, and when it's better to stay home and rest.

Get into action mainly when there's something meaningful to do.

To be resting, you have to stop blaming yourself !!!

Hope this has been helpful!

Now let me go into the kitchen and see if there's a cup of tea in there waiting for me ...

Reaction score
:rofl:... If there is Ginnie, count yourself in with Trojan and I as genius! I'm glad to hear you see it as a sign of genius Trojan... I must be the next Albert Einstein then:rofl:... I've always been a little spacey myself, finding the sunglasses I'm looking for sitting on top of my head, things like that... So, my life experience is in line with your interpretations. Perhaps this stress has just amplified this trait... Thank you Bruce, I have been very preoccupied and feeling a sense of urgency:eek:. I'll try to slow down a bit:blush:. Hopefully, things will settle down soon. Ginnie, this preoccupation and urgency is mainly born out of some relationship issues, and as Trojan pointed out, emotional injury within said relationship. And I have been low energy. Your advice makes sense, as I do tend to have erratic energy levels, and when they are high I tend to flit it away on a lot of extraneous activity... As you can see from the occasional posting explosion, sometimes I get a bit carried away with my enthusiasm:eek:... This also jives with the 7 UC I got the other day in the your personal IC reading thread, which Bruce explained as marshaling resources effectively and conserving energy. So, this sheds some new light on that. Thanks Everyone:bows:, seems like you all agree that this is temporary, and I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that:)

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, I think the worst part of it is temporary and has to do with the planet of energy, Mars, having gone into in retrograde motion at this time, and this state of affairs will last through April 13.

How this influence affects people depends upon their own charts, but as for me, I was hard hit myself, so I really sympathize, Dancing WF. :hug:

The way to get through is to not push too hard and just let it pass ... I've heard a number of other people mentioning the same thing, if that is any consolation for those of us who can't find our eyeglasses because we're already wearing them :)

Reaction score
That's probably not helping, and I have an oddly placed Mars, in the 1rst house in Cancer with few aspects. It's kind of the odd planet out in my chart, I think. You're welcome to take a look. I don't know how into astrology you are, but I think Mars in my chart looks weird and potentially problematic, and I've never really known what to make of it. I've never really delved that much into it, although I've always wanted to get my chart looked at and read by a professional. I attached a copy if you are interested. I know some people like to look at these kinds of things. And, yes, with weird Martian energy in the chart, it certainly makes sense that the retrograde motion might be amplified in my case. Thanks, Ginnie:)

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Dancing, I am not an astrologer or someone who knows how to look at charts. Maybe someone can take a look at it or offer some suggestions.

I think it's just plain absent-mindedness, just a little worse lately, so that it gets noticed.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
memory problems is one of the most common symptoms of stress. You are lucky you don't go to work having left the ring of your electric stove on, like some people :duh:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
even what I did 5 min ago...

I first realized something had changed when I couldn't remember whether or not I'd taken my vitamins after breakfast in the morning. I knew I had eaten breakfast but for the life of me couldn't remember if I'd taken my vitamins or had only thought of taking them.

This happens after we get to a certain age and it affects every single one of my friends, because I've discussed it with them. So this might just be one of those age-related changes that are completely inevitable.

I find it goes away when I am more engaged with what I'm doing.

Reaction score
Oh dear, I hope it's not age related or I'm in deep doo doo! I'm not an age where that should be happening... Unless something is very wrong. 32, isn't that too early for that to be very plausible, although Alzheimer's runs in the family. Oh, no! I hope it's not Alzheimer's.... :p... I think it's stress. And, PG, I've done that kind of thing myself. With the iron. I have left things on in the past, so I just check everything now before I leave the house. Only takes a min. and I've found it a worthwhile way to keep things safe;). This is more like forgetting I'm eating breakfast while I'm eating it. Or what I'm writing while I'm writing it. But, I think it is getting better. Could 36 UC be also hinting at a need for more sleep? Or less light? I'm very light sensitive...

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
This is more like forgetting I'm eating breakfast while I'm eating it. Or what I'm writing while I'm writing it. But, I think it is getting better. Could 36 UC be also hinting at a need for more sleep? Or less light? I'm very light sensitive...

I usually read 36uc: "It's your fate not to know the answer to that question."

I'd say you were having "senior moments," except you are half that age. I hope it goes away or gets better. But if it doesn't get better, I think you ought to make a list of when this happens and what happens, and take it to your doctor, just to hear what he has to say.

In my opinion, with 36uc we usually need to speak with someone with expertise in that specific area of life.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).