...life can be translucent

Menu

42.4>24 Where Is My Ipod?

Reaction score
42.4>25 Where Is My Ipod?

Oops, I meant 42.4>25... the one in the title on the index is a mistake

As many of you know, I am moving today. I've also been spacey losing things, forgetting things etc., as I explained in my recent post Stupid??? So, I lost my Ipod, dopi, not too long ago somewhere in my apartment:eek:, and I'm hoping it will turn up during the move. No luck yet:weep: I'd be really happy to find it, because I won't be able to replace it in the near future. I've tried using a pendulum and retracing my steps. Maybe I accidentally threw it out. I might have. I was doing a lot of cleaning around the time it disappeared. Also, it is possible someone nicked it. We left the door unlocked that day when we went out, and it wouldn't be the first time something random disappeared while we were out. However, my gut feeling and other methods of divination suggest it was not stolen. So, I figured it couldn't hurt to try to figure out the Yi's message in relation to the pods whereabouts. :weep: Oh, dopi, I miss you... Ideas are greatly appreciated, and eternal thanks to anyone who can help me find dopi:).

I asked "Where is my Ipod?" and got 42.4>25

Thanks,
:bows:DWF:bows:

Last edited:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Have you talked to your flatmate about it? 42.4 is about mediators. and 25 is something unexpected. Or 42.4 could be a middle, a center - a bowl of raingods? hang on, do you take your ipod into the shower with you? lol Um. I hope you find it.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
The text says 'he walked up the center of the hall.' Is there a hall, either in the place you live now or in some other place?

Hope you find it ...

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Who is working with you on the move? I would make it clear to everybody who may be helping or in the vicinity that this very special item is missing and that you have misplaced it somewhere and need assistance to relocate it. It will turn up I would think from this reading, as it was just one of the silly things that has caused it to somehow disappear. If no one lays a hand on it now I would expect it to turn up at the other end within eight or ten days. XO Arabella

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I`m thinking maybe it slipped in between things in your boxes, down to the bottom under other stuff...would it be possible that your ex is keeping it for some, possible sentimental reasons?

Reaction score
Thanks everyone:)... It hasn't turned up yet, but I think it will eventually as well. All of your ideas about where it might be are very good, and certainly very possible. And these are all great interpretations of the Yi's response:)... I do vaguely remember putting it somewhere I don't usually keep it, hence the unexpected location Precision Grace mentioned, and maybe it slipped into a crevice or has sunk to the bottom of location X, as Dragona has suggested. I have been checking places where I would be likely to put Dopi, but I'm taking the 25 as an "It's not in the places you're thinking." We do have a center hall, Ginnie, and the bathroom is near the end of it. The actual center of the apartment is where the hall ends and there is an entry to the bathroom, a bedroom, the kitchen and the living room. A bowl of raingods:confused:... The toilet:p? Well you never know, so I checked around that area, just in case. Like if My best guess based on what everyone is saying is that it is somewhere near this junction of the apartment. I think the center hall closet is the most likely spot and the kitchen the least likely, which in this case might make it more probable:), but I'm going to try to check both out. I checked with my roommate, as PG suggested, and I let all the people helping with the move know about the missing item, as Arabella had suggested. They were mostly me exes friends and really didn't seem very interested, but they will probably be there in a few months when my roommates move, so at least they are informed. I'm sure if it turns up they will pass it along. I am almost positive nobody has it. That would be more than unexpected. Nobody has any reason to take it, and 25(Innocence) suggests to me more unexpected, but not stolen or anything like that. I think this could happen though if it turns up after I move. My ex might not care to give it back, just to be mean, and perhaps that is why mediators are being suggested. As you know, I'm living with my ex and his roommate, so I let him know about the situation, and told him to call me if it turns up. I have a feeling it will pop up after I've moved and my roommates are rearranging there stuff or packing for their move. Then, I can get it back from my roommate. Thanks everyone for helping me out with this:). :bows:
:)DWF:)

Reaction score
There's a silver lining to every dark cloud, and although in the searching I didn't find dopi, I did find a paycheck from my old employer that I wasn't expecting to get via snail mail. Or get at all. I thought I received all my compensation through direct deposit. I must have thought it was junk mail, and tossed it in with a bunch of flyers and stuff:eek:. It's a big paycheck! Chaching:D! I called accounting to make sure it is still good, and it is, so if dopi doesn't turn up I can at least find an affordable substitute. I think I will just get a small shuffle ipod for like $50, and maybe go see the aesthetician, one of my old guilty pleasures, and put the rest away for a rainy day... :bounce:

Reaction score
Found 20 bucks... This move is really paying off:)
:eek:....................
Maybe I should ask the Yi where I should look for money in my apartment:rofl:...

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
I never use the Yi this way, but I'll play.

You think it's somewhere in your apartment, so unexpected, maybe it's somewhere else.
"It furthers one to be used in the removal of the capitol."

Did you check in the car?

firerabbit

visitor
Reaction score
Okay, this is just for fun; who knows, could help.

I have a numerology book (by Hans Decoz). It offers a method for (possibly, of course) finding lost objects, by assigning them a number. He says to scribble down 9 random digits while concentrating on your object. Then, add them together, and look up the number in the book (goes from 6 to 81). But in this case, maaaaaybe the hexagram numbers could help???

Here's what it says for 42: "It is in a place where cooking is done, probably not your own house. Call restaurants and places you visited."

for 25 it says: "It is surrounded by something white, or a source of light. It is not far away from you."

not sure how the line 4 would equal into this equation:confused:.

Anyway, who knows. Maybe that helps? You can post a number if you want, too, and I'll look it up. Never know...:D

good luck!

Reaction score
I like this Firerabbit! Awesome book... No sign of dopi yet, so, let's see. I think it could be in my exes kitchen. It is possible. Does mention bowl in hex 42. Let's try it as your book says with 9 random digits. So, I wrote down 9 random digits and I got 44... Thanks Firerabbit:D

firerabbit

visitor
Reaction score
No problemo.

44? That one says: "The object is in a dirty place, or in a part of the house that is being remodeled, and it will be found by a worker."

Hmmm. That's a weird one. Keep your eyes peeled, and go search out the icky places, maybe ask some people who work around there???

Good luck!

Reaction score
Thanks Firerabbit! That actually fits with the scenario here. I suspect it is somewhere dirty, and maybe someone will find it when my roommates move. I don't think its going to turn up during my move, so we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks again Firerabbit:). Great name BTW... And pic, making me crave for chocolate with cayenne pepper:)

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
maybe its in the bottom of a purse, handbag, or a lunch bag?

Reaction score
Thanks White Owl, I have a bunch of bags filled with old clothes, so maybe it will turn up in there. It's certainly possible. :bows:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Where Is My Ipod?
42.4 > 25

The hexagram pictures suggest something hollow that's upside down. If Oliver were missing, where would you look for him? The line suggests that the containing or covering object will be used in moving.

It furthers one to be used
In the removal of the capital.

Reaction score
Thanks Pocossin! I know it's in there somewhere. An upside down container... Hmmm... I have a few new ideas for places to check. There's quite a lot of clutter and bags and buckets etc. A lot of them are just shoved in closets or in cabinets. And I am keeping an eye out for it in things I've already moved. It certainly hasn't turned up anywhere I expected it to! It must be somewhere weird, because it wasn't in the livinvg room or in any of my personal belongings. Next day I go to finish getting my things, I'm going to thoroughly check any boxes or bags, buckets etc. And all the dirty places, like under the sink and backs of the drawers. Haven't checked under the bed either, so there are still plenty of places where it could resurface. And I will check the car as well. My ex isn't very organized, so I just hope I find it before he accidentally throws it in the garbage. Thanks again:)
:bows:

Reaction score
I asked the Yi if there are any more details it can revaleal about the whereabouts of the ipod, and I got 19UC. I think the Yi means we are close or on the right track. I sure hope so. I'm going to read through the text to make sure I'm not missing anything else. Now I want to find it more just to find out where the Yi is pointing me:).

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Yi if there are any more details it can revaleal about the whereabouts of the ipod, and I got 19UC. I think the Yi means we are close or on the right track. I sure hope so. I'm going to read through the text to make sure I'm not missing anything else. Now I want to find it more just to find out where the Yi is pointing me:).

Well the something used in moving, box or something, the jacket you wore, the visor of the car, under the carseat... Found an iPod under the seat of a rental car one time.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Yi if there are any more details it can reveal about the whereabouts of the ipod, and I got 19UC.

Because 19uc looks like a big step (and often means to step up or take charge), maybe there is a stairway -- and if you go up a few steps you will find your ipod?

Alternatively, I agree with you, I think it means you're on the right track.
:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).