...life can be translucent

Menu

Best for relato 51.4.6>27

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've inquired about a relationship a few times on here that seems to move forward when we see each other and then stagnate when we don't. I asked what I could do for the relationship and received 51.4.6>27. I'm not sure what this means. I am going through a difficult transition right now in regard to my child and living arrangements, and he has been there for it, but retreats when others things such as work take over in his life. I've taken a very laid back approach to this relationship because, well, whenever I go after the ones I want, they don't last. So, I've learned not to push, but also by doing that I wonder if I am making myself and/or my intentions clear. What I don't need to do, given my changing situation, is spend time with people who aren't in it for the right reasons. He has some issues, too, and has been hurt in the past. We both have and it's funny that we seem to be the same person - life experiences and family background - so at times I feel as though I'm seeing a male reflection of myself. :rofl: scared, afraid to commit and not wanting to rock the boat. But, I think it's time. It's weird though that 27, 7 and 2 have come up several times in regard to him and this relationship, but so has 12 and 36. lol

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Extrapolated/Paraphrased question
"what can I do to advance our relationship?"

Your circumstances are holding you back.

You are afraid to act, because (as you have said) you both have had hurt and pushing doesn't help.

>27
Show him he is important to you. Encourage him, give him a kiss, cook him some dinner, take care of the man. You don't have to say much.

When you feed him you will feed yourself, and there will be good fortune.

Just don't turn into drunk fat chick!

Last edited:

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
I thought I had made it clear that he was important to me, but given we don't live in the same town, it's hard to take care of him. I am trying in other ways and I do attempt to do it when he's here. Yes, circumstances are a big factor since my child/career and his career keep us separate more than together. I'm not sure if or when those circumstances will change. He always looks for the worst to happen in situations and I look for the best, so I see where he balances me in that regard, I just don't know how he sees them. I asked two more questions:

1. How do I have his heart: 10.3.4>9
2. What will he decide in regrad to me and my son: 34 unchanging

I realize that these outcomes are based on my responses to him and I have a responsibility in this as well. I don't want to become the drunk fat chick, but a lot of our gatherngs have taken place at bars with his co-workers when he's been in town for work. I did laugh out loud when I read your comment, though. It was pretty funny. :bows:

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
And I did it! I took your advice lavalamp and told him that he was important to me. It was a big step for me, but one I was ready to make regardless of the response. Not sure what will happen next, but at least I put some sort of feeling out there! Many thanks :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).