...life can be translucent

Menu

what is likely to happen now with X? 51>29

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
This is a follow on from what will happen if i call him.

We met in New Year after a 3 month absence - he set up
a meeting in mutual place but didnt confirm time. So I
left my new number with the receptionist for him to call me
as I didnt want to wait around for him.

He was angry when I called to ask wassup? so I thought he was
unreasonable and raised my voice over him - I left it a week
- life goes fast. Today he put the phone down (we are both
busy biz people)

Whats likely to happen with x 51.1.2.4 5>29

What will happen if I never contact him again 6>41

what will happen if i give it another try 42 unchanging

its a long story but he leaves it up to me and i just decide not
to bother sometimes.
The 42.6 in my last enquiry about him shows this - narcissism/
laziness - old dogs new tricks:duh::brickwall:

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
hm...

From Lofting

''How does this hexagram express itself intensely, self-reflect? 29''

In loftings system hex 58 is involved here, so maybe a very passionate and honest discussion will take place.

Yx

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Take a break for awhile, because the "likely" cast does not seem so good. I think you should just play cool for now. My pop always says to me, "never say never."

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I was wondering wether this cast can be an interpretation of your re-encountering since NY
LI. THE KĂN HEXAGRAM

Kăn gives the intimation of ease and development. When (the time of) movement (which it indicates) comes, (the subject of the hexagram) will be found looking out with apprehension, and yet smiling and talking cheerfully. When the movement (like a crash of thunder) terrifies all within a hundred lî, he will be (like the sincere worshipper) who is not (startled into) letting go his ladle and (cup of) sacrificial spirits.

1. The first NINE, undivided, shows its subject, when the movement approaches, looking out and around with apprehension, and afterwards smiling and talking cheerfully. There will be good fortune. - when you met there

2. The second SIX, divided, shows its subject, when the movement approaches, in a position of peril. He judges it better to let go the articles (in his possession), and to ascend a very lofty height. There is no occasion for him to pursue after (the things he has let go); in seven days he will find them. -the phonecall issue

4. The fourth NINE, undivided, shows its subject, amid the startling movements, supinely sinking (deeper) in the mud. -
you now, questioning the whole relationship again

5. The fifth SIX, divided, shows its subject going and coming amidst the startling movements (of the time), and always in peril; but perhaps he will not incur loss, and find business (which he can accomplish).
Legge
This suggesting that you should be able to reach some understanding in the end.

Beeing 2 strong personalities and both unwilling to yield, it does not look easy to accomplish -maybe it should be like a dance, a tango:mischief:

29 was explaned to me as an difficult, trying emotional situation one finds oneself in. It is sink or swim situation that needs to run its course. Hopefully there is some turmoil on the other side,:mischief:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).