...life can be translucent

Menu

23.1.2 -> 41 How to improve ?

fryga

visitor
Reaction score
In my family is kind of bad blood. I ask how to repair things between us and received ...hex23 changing to 41.

So, should I pack my things and go ? :confused:
Shed a dependency...

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Isn't there some way to split apart the warring factions so that each has its own space?

fryga

visitor
Reaction score
White Owl, I'm afraid that if I go, even temporary, my place in family will vanish ... I need Them more, than They need me.

Pocossin, I try to not invade others space, but still, we have to live under one roof.
Maybe the root of problem is my dependence ?
I should be somewhere else and live my life.

I guess there is no other interpretation... Just split and everything will be better, maybe not for me, but between us :bag: because I'm the rotten one.

Thank You, :)

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
White Owl, I'm afraid that if I go, even temporary, my place in family will vanish ... I need Them more, than They need me.

Then you need to try to, mend the bad blood . Ask their opinions about you wanting to leave. Perhaps, maybe some attention will put some healing focus on the dysfunctional state everybody is in.

fryga

visitor
Reaction score
White Owl, well, we talked about this already, it's like They don't believe that I could manage this, no help, just waiting in anger for something.
But didn't hexagrams suggest that I should leave ?

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
hmmmm.. hex 23 does not always suggest physically leave..but do agree that something needs to be left, maybe the anger. Im not in a position to tell u to stay or leave but something needs to be left, yes.

fryga

visitor
Reaction score
Thank You, White Owl .
23 and 41 in the end brings one message, something must be left, something must be reduced .
I don't think it could be ever good, it only means that small mess is better than big mess.
:bag:

Last edited:

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
"how can we repair the relationships in our family?"

You have to be patient, and do the right thing when others are not.

Don't be stubborn and inflexible, try to work around others that are being destructive.

> 41.
However small, offer whatever you can to make things better. The point is good fortune depends on your sincerity, and your small offerings demonstrate that intent to the Universe and yourself, to positive effect. Small actions will have a large spiritual influence, even though externally it does not seem like much, intention is the key thing. And do not show being either angry or when you are happy, decrease expression of all emotions in this situation. Build up your inner core, so that you can persevere through the situation.

Good luck, sounds very tough and you'll need much patience.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).