...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 64-it ain`t over till it`s over?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
:bows:Hello,
I know I shouldn`t bother you good people with the same subject anymore, but it has gone way over my wildest expectations of sharing my intimacy over the net and I am learning through this at least and perhaps some of you too. :blush:
The question: What do I need to know about this person considering myself? Hex 64.1,4,6 >19
Things are really bad now and they should have never been pushed to this extreme, the thread is: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=14165
I understood from this that I was an enterprise, a big leap made too soon that brought humiliation but for lines 4 and 6 I don`t dare to stippulate, other than there is a battle going on with his inner demons, perhaps there is a confusion what to do about me now because it is not as it was hoped for, not on both sides of the river.
In thread on 64, charlie mentioned that drinking wine in 6th line was a metaphor for kissing...:rolleyes:

Wondering if the kind gentleman who has favours for hex 64 ;) would shead some light for me, although the stadium reflector would perhaps blind me into fainting resulting hypnosis and close this subject.:footinmouth:

maverickcc

visitor
Reaction score
I have read your previous posts. I got the feeling that, what you described about your situation, and relationship between your partner, is a little different from your own feelings.

64.1,4,6 > 19 just shocked me. 64.1 mentioned tail (wet), 64.6 mentioned head (wet), and 64.4 mentioned battle. It established a picture to me, that you plan (or expect) for something big.

You and your partner have a lot similarities. Even with strong confusion, you still love your partner more. Most of the time, your emotion is stronger than your reason. This time, also.

What you expect may not happen, but I think you should still protect yourself. Something may only give short result, yet others not. Hex19 says great fortune first, then loss fortune in the month 8. Now it is just start of the month 1, you still have time.

Good luck.

:bows:Hello,
I know I shouldn`t bother you good people with the same subject anymore, but it has gone way over my wildest expectations of sharing my intimacy over the net and I am learning through this at least and perhaps some of you too. :blush:
The question: What do I need to know about this person considering myself? Hex 64.1,4,6 >19
Things are really bad now and they should have never been pushed to this extreme, the thread is: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=14165
I understood from this that I was an enterprise, a big leap made too soon that brought humiliation but for lines 4 and 6 I don`t dare to stippulate, other than there is a battle going on with his inner demons, perhaps there is a confusion what to do about me now because it is not as it was hoped for, not on both sides of the river.
In thread on 64, charlie mentioned that drinking wine in 6th line was a metaphor for kissing...:rolleyes:

Wondering if the kind gentleman who has favours for hex 64 ;) would shead some light for me, although the stadium reflector would perhaps blind me into fainting resulting hypnosis and close this subject.:footinmouth:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Looks like everybody is in an agrement over your interpretation, tho I am not very happy. Don`t understand why I was getting messages to be patient, take small steps toward the goal, etc. from Yi now. I was approached with very determened attitude, yes, so I was made to believe something may come out of it. I hate not kowing where I stand - wonderful birthday present :-(
Thank you for trying to help.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What do I need to know about this person considering myself?
64.1.4.6 >19

Walking on ice is no fun.
The situation will not progress (19) until negative feelings dissipate (64). ' Three years' suggests nothing will happen quickly.

Is the 6th your birthday?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Well, there is no grown up behavior here anymore..if people can`t talk when one really feels the need to communicate things out....?
I asked why that stubborn rigidity towards me and got 43.5 !!
Nine in the fifth place means:
In dealing with weeds,
Firm resolution is necessary.
Walking in the middle
Remains free of blame.

I am starting to feel like weed now so asked should i say goodbye now? 40.4>7
Looks like either I release my tensions or I quit but the arrow is too ancious to be released

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Do you have the way of dissipatation divined also? How can that happen if I got silence back for asking why the silence...

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like everybody is in an agrement over your interpretation, tho I am not very happy. Don`t understand why I was getting messages to be patient, take small steps toward the goal, etc. from Yi now. I was approached with very determened attitude, yes, so I was made to believe something may come out of it. I hate not kowing where I stand - wonderful birthday present :-(
Thank you for trying to help.

Have you actually met this person yet ? If not its like you are trying to have a relationship with a complete unknown....

If you never met then how can either you or he possibly know where you stand ?...How would either of you even know how you feel about each other....nothing has happened yet.

:confused: or maybe you did already meet now ?...in which case apologies for my redundant remarks....

I made them because you say you were 'made to believe' but words are just words from him...and 'messages from Yi' aren't enough to steer by here if you've not met yet IMO becasue what is Yi answering you on...if theres nothing solid to answer about

Overall my impression is this relationship just causes endless angst....and offers nothing substantial. (I say that from your posts not from the readings...I'm not sure its worth doing more readings on it)

Am I wrong ?

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Not met, I am unable to get out, even for a weekend and confinment is driving me crazy. Knowing my situation, I wanted to keep things within certain friendly boundaries, but now they are wanted again, after being all trampled over. :confused:
I need to understand what happened here so I can move on.

Supposed to have a talk, so I DID ASK how it will go/result? hex 10 unchanged :eek:uch:
Since my previous question - will I get my day in court with this seemed auspicious (42.1,2>59) , maybe...but just maybe...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).