...life can be translucent

Menu

23.2<4, 9.4<1

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello forum:bows:,
I am very upset and shattered and you have been quite wise and kind, I feel I should run this ALSO by you.
I was supposed to talk to this man I wrote here a lot about, Really needed to clear the air and move on, hopely with him arround, loosely so, for now.
I canot help but feeling that most of our communicatory problems are due to missunderstanding. We are very different people but i feel like we come to the middle from different ends. I wanted to be involved with this mind, different and complementing...that was the attraction.
Anyway, he cutt me off, does not want to talk, said some pretty hartfull things. Says I mess with his head...ironic - he has messed mine up in a big way!
I could only turn to Yi now, asked: does he really want to end contact with me? 23.2<4
Yes! Loud and clear!
I wanted to write to him anyway befo, some thngs to send back, but now really feel like I have to. What will happen if I send a letter? 9.4<1 Now, this is contradictory....says I should do it, at least for my sake...

More for the sake of an argument now, but I never could understand hex 31....and getting it for asking what I should change about my approach in order to set this connection in place, 31.3,5,6<35 I found somewhat encourraging, but did not understand, OBVIOUSLY.
Thank you in case of any suggestions:bows:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Nobody added anything...after a bad night I asked:
what will happen with our connection? 19.5 <60 something intelligent (finally) will be done? According to other divinators, I will wise up! well, that`s been going on lately, its just that onesided coldness is unnatural to me...
and what is the best for me to do in this situation? 42.1,3,5 <52 this looks auspicious -
I should pause to think, do something worthy, perhaps write a letter?
Six in the third place means:
One is enriched through unfortunate events.
No blame, if you are sincere
And walk in the middle,
And report with a seal to the prince.
I wrote to releave my mind and close things up and got 17.6 <25 obviously, too upset to think clearily, Clarity.

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Alas, dragona, from what you've said elsewhere he isn't going to give you your day in court. If we had a court of love as the ladies had during the Middle Ages, then you could have your day, and he would be reproved, not by you, but by queens, princesses and duchesses. But until such a court is reestablished, maybe by the EU, all your questions will go unanswered by him.

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I wanted to write to him anyway befo, some thngs to send back, but now really feel like I have to. What will happen if I send a letter? 9.4<1 Now, this is contradictory....says I should do it, at least for my sake.

As I understand it, sending the things back with a letter is exactly what you have to do now. Otherwise this will drag on.

What I should change about my approach in order to set this connection in place, 31.3,5,6<35

It would be humiliating for you to continue to waste your time in this way. Try to turn your head around so that it is facing in the opposite direction: away from him -- after sending his things back, of course. After that, don't speak of him and of what happened. Don't keep this story alive by retelling it. Yi says this will be the way to lay the disturbing influence to rest.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Ah, thank you, Tom...this is uncanning...I actually think now he is angry about me not fallowing his instructions - talk about audience to the prince....but it is both sad an silly in a way...gotten hex 57 a lot for him so, not sure what to think still...repeated patterns of influence are exhausting me.
If someone can comment on 42.1,3,5, would be helpfull... I do intend to send a letter with things back and I have no problem in apologize even to a proud prince if I realise I made an offence.:bows::bows::bows:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
As I understand it, sending the things back with a letter is exactly what you have to do now. Otherwise this will drag on.

It would be humiliating for you to continue to waste your time in this way. Try to turn your head around so that it is facing in the opposite direction: away from him -- after sending his things back, of course. After that, don't speak of him and of what happened. Don't keep this story alive by retelling it. Yi says this will be the way to lay the disturbing influence to rest.

That I asked BEFORE this angry outburst. Hex 30 I cannot understand much at all :blush:
The thing is, trying always to be absolutely fair, one man who does not know me for a long time made some remarks about my behavior that resonated here..it would be so much more convinient if it was all his fault.:mischief:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).