...life can be translucent

Menu

will I get this job?

johnny ng

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Sirs/Madam,

Presently I am working in the Public Service, a civil servant. I am applying for a job in the Welfare Hospital. I was recommended by a friend who ask me to send my resume to the HR Director(a client of my friend).

I consulted the yijing and has the answer, H14.2.6 ->55
My interpretation is L2 tell me to go forward and L6 says that Heaven helps.

I have do some research but still not quite clear about it.

Sincerely like your insights. Your inputs are most appreciated. Thanks.:)

with kind regards.

johnny ng

visitor
Reaction score
May I clarify my thoughts. I think of Line 2 advises me that my friend is helping me. Line 6 advises that my friend will do her best. And Hexagram 55 may means that I get all the support I need. But it also advises me do not worry about gain or loss.

Reaction score
Hi Johnny NG,

You asked :: Will I get the Job?
Yi's Answer :: 14.2.6 > 55

:: My interpretation ::

14 - The time is favorable. Strength and clarity together.
and what you said about both lines makes perfect sense to me.
.2 - Your friend will help.
.6 - The heaven's help.

55 - It seems you will not only get the job but be very benefical and influence others at times. Also 55 is about knowing the ebb and flow of cycles and that you will have ups and downs as far as your influence and success is concerned. But it is no problem if you realize this cycle.

::I hope this helps::
Let us know how it turns out for you.

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
the answer, H14.2.6 ->55
My interpretation is L2 tell me to go forward and L6 says that Heaven helps.

It would be quite a big change for you, Johnny, working for a hospital as opposed to being a civil servant.

This would be a new experience for you, working in a new setting, so I would have to say you can expect the new job at first to feel like TOO MUCH, because everybody knows how BUSY hospitals can be.

Since you received hexagram 14, which represents the wealth or mastery we already possess, I can see that many of your present skills will carry over nicely to the new situation and you would have an opportunity to do good work at the hospital, where your skills are really needed.

Heaven wants what you want, and if you want to make this change, then Heaven will support your wishes.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).