...life can be translucent

Menu

62.5 to 31-- on attracting the right partner

folledeschiele

visitor
Reaction score
I have made some pretty bad choices in terms of relationships, particularly in choosing people who didn't want the same things I want, including a family, and who would simply not "work with me" and negotiate as a true partner. Having recently ended one unsuitable relationship, I'm taking a break from dating to self-reflect. I want to make the right choice next time, and find someone who will truly want the same essential things I want and work toward it with me on a daily basis. I asked the Yi how to prepare for this, and drew 62.5 to 31.

It seems to me to be saying that if I want to find and woo the right person, I'll have to seek helpers, and go find them? I have to be proactive and not expect the person to just appear? Does this mean I might consider asking friends to help (eg setting me up?) Not sure how to interpret the message, but got a strong feeling about its "rightness". If anyone has any insight, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Folledeschiele!

I think this is just describing your present situation. Of waiting for the right partner (rain from the west) and having the opportunity to rescue yourself all over again, thus not losing your string-arrow. You did ask on how to prepare for this, and it might be just by having that arrow back, that opportunity back. It does change to 31, which is influencing (attraction)... which might be another answer to your question. How have you been influenced in the past? How do you want to be influenced in the future? What do you want to attract next time? Hope this has helped. Good luck!

:)

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
The shooting with an arrow of a person in a cave -- for me this has always been through the medium of writing.

In other words, there is some way to send the sense of agreement on larger goals across a distance.

That doesn't mean anything will come of it in the short run, though.

It seems to mean development of communications skills along those lines I have suggested. And I must say, it is as if we're all living in caves these days, each cave equipped with its own computer. Whenever I get the line about 'three visitors to your cave,' that always means I can expect to receive emails or forum posts.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).