...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 34. Too cool for school ?

fryga

visitor
Reaction score
I think about studying on-line, I work and can spend some money on my education...
I cut project of regular studying while ago, because it didn't suited me... or conversely :blush:
so I ask about this specific school for me , about recruiting myself as soon as possible and I received hex 34 without any changing lines.
Is this telling me that I'm too cool for school :rolleyes: ?
I know, not everybody can get an education, am I fooling myself by thinking about diploma ?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I ask about this specific school for me.
34 unchanging

It won't be easy but it's not impossible.

Thunder in heaven above:
The image of the Power of the Great.
Thus the superior man does not tread upon paths
That do not accord with established order.

I take 'established order' to mean that the school must accord with your cool personality. You are, I think, social, and would find study easier if it occurred in a social context, that is, if you took the course with friends, who could encourage each other, or if you had personal interaction with the teacher. Working on it by your lonesome self might be a struggle. So, find out first what social involvement this school offers. Life isn't just a matter of information. You really should look into the accreditation of this correspondence school. Many are profit oriented, and are not in your best interest. They get paid whether you graduate or not. Diploma's are pretty, but a diploma that will help you get a promotion is an enduring value.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Well if you need a suggestion, Thomas Edison State University offers distance learning, is well accredited, and takes more kinds of transfer credits and life/career experience credits than just about any other good school.

http://www.tesc.edu/

It's in the USA though.

If you just want to learn for learnings sake, the entire curriculum of MIT, lecture notes, exams and videos are available for free online, through their "Open Courseware" project.

http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).