...life can be translucent

Menu

How Should I proceed 46 2,5>39

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I understand that receiving lines 2 and 5 in any hexagram bodes well due to its balancing attributes, but im a little confused by pushing upward>obstruction.

This is an ongoing painfull breakup and my possible (possibly unfounded?) hopes for reconciliation.

I asked ' How should i proceed with him and my thoughts about him?'

46 2,5 > 39

I ask mainly about this reading, but maybe the readings i cast just previous to this one might give some context which would help in the interpretation.

I also asked 'what does he need from me?' 12- 3,4,5,>2

what is the reality of this relationship now? 10.5 > 38

what do i represent to him? Hex 1

is he attracted to me at all? 13.1>33

Thank you for reading

Yx

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
line 2 is about partnerships apparently and 5 about self expression so your answer was spot on - being your own special ingredients into the relationship and take it step by step. (where to, it doesn't say)

13.1 - 33 I think says that he did in the beginning :/

12 to 2 I'd be tempted to interpret as he needs you to not be clingy or otherwise to let him go :/

oh dear. I'll stop now as I cannot see a positive reading for this.

You know something. I have come to the conclusion that there is a rule of thumb for relationships - if the other half prompts us with their confusing behaviour to turn to Yi or other forms of divination too often - they are most likely not the right person for us. You know what I mean?

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
' How should i proceed with him and my thoughts about him?'
"Small offerings", laid back, measured, almost hesitant steps.
> 39
The way is blocked. So retreat with your root friends and have such a good time that you don't feel so bad for a while.

'what does he need from me?' 12.3.4.5
He feels stuck, embarrassed, can't sort out all the issues, and he feels insecure. So I guess acceptance and a sense of a sustainable spirituality might help him deal. Be yourself, the person that first attracted him.
>2 Openness and a supportive attitude, lead by example not by beng pushy, be the social support group he lacks in his life now.

what is the reality of this relationship now?
You could get hurt.
> 38
You are moving in different directions.

what do i represent to him?
Hex 1
An inspiring, good idea. The question with any good idea is how to realize it.

is he attracted to me at all?
He likes you as a friend. No indication he wants to open up himself beyond that.
>33
Retreat. He needs time to work on himself. It's a battle, not the whole war.

- LL

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).