...life can be translucent

Menu

Investigation

yellowcat

visitor
Reaction score
I am coming close to the end of an investigation by the local council after I made a complaint of sexual harassment against my manager. I volunteer for a charity and he runs it. I made the complaint after several female mental health servise users told me he had been behaving inappropriately towards them and they were too scared to say anything to him or about him.

The investigation is nearing it's end in the next few weeks. My manager is kicking out, accusing me and my group of criminal activities and using his power to run meetings and kick us out, with no 8input allowed from myself. All the managers of centres who work with are completely on my side and find his behaviour appalling.

Unfortunately he has much more power than me and is friends with everyong in the council. He will be interviewed by the investigator this Friday, 2nd March. I am afraid that he might win the case. I have been told he was thrown out of another charity before, on the grounds of sexual harassment too and I have passed the contact on to the investigator. I asked the I-Ching What is the best action for me to take now? I received hexagram 8 and lines 5, 6
I would appreciate your advice as I am a bit unsure how to read it. Thank you very much

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Yellowcat,

Your most certainly in Yi's terms a 'great prince(ss)' for standing up for yourself and the others that were afraid to. Your a leader and your as rare and shining as any great leader is.

From Lise 8.5 Manifestation of standing by. The king uses three beaters and lets go the game ahead. No warning of the people of the county, auspicious.
When people have a base of ethics, known and self-evident to everyone, they make the strongest of unions. Nobody has to be coerced, no laws and punishments are necessary. They stand by each other as the natural thing to do.

This suggests that the court case is being conducted fairly, and that the truth will out. It suggests that common codes of ethics will come into play, and it is auspicious.

Standing by also means standing behind. Back your people, your team, your beliefs, your background. Show who you are and to whom you belong with. Beware of the crowing cock of Petrus.

This suggests that you may have to take a backseat in the proceedings, but keeping the truth in mind, making sure you give everyone the support they need and sticking to your guns is absolutely necessary. be careful of exaggeration. stick to the facts.

hexagram 23 means stripping, cutting back. this might suggest that the underlying truth of the matter will come out by means of keeping the facts very clear and disgarding any information that is not usefull.

I wish you the best and well done for taking the lead. You should be very proud of yourself.

Yx

yellowcat

visitor
Reaction score
Thankyou for your very insightful reply. It is very helpful and I am still thinking it over, Lori

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).