...life can be translucent

Menu

Twinflame or Cosmic Joke? 57.5+++

Gaia99

visitor
Reaction score
Potential Lover or Cosmic Joke? 57.5-37.2

#1 I love you guys ^_^

Ok so I've been single for eons, after some pressure & universal hits I signed up on a online dating site -_- After 1 wk. I was about to delete the profile, as it was getting depressing. Then the Angels sang & the skies parted...here came a knight. I never ever connected w/someone with so many similarities. From esoteria to music to livelihood to both looking to move to the same tropical country...AND we have the same power animal w/the same color and everything! OH WHY GOD WHY :( It was too good to be true...hmm...nevertheless I'm a complex being and found solace in meeting this very eclectic creature. We talked on the phone a couple of times, set a tentative date, little messages here & there of sharing info...but a friend/business associate vibe was penetrating through...then he kind of tried to see if I can hook him up w/any of my connections (he's an upcoming DJ)...I said no, but gave him suggestions to work out. LOL then he never confirmed our date afterwards and left me hanging. So then today, 1 day after our "supposed date" I put him in his place & expressed my discord (email). He took it lightly, said he was working too much, that he hadn't forgotten me & that he was being genuine not having ulterior motives etc...Ok so I know I can be a sucker but I still wanted to know what's up. I asked the blessed I-Ching:

What's the potential of a relationship between us?
57.5>18
(does this mean, the beginning of the end? or is there something hopeful to keep my thoughts warm at night hahaha I do understand that I need to reflect 3 days after/before that I see as making sense. But I'm confused on what it's regarding in with a romantic potential. Fan Yao 18 makes sense because indeed a mess needs cleaning.)

&

What to expect from him?
55.5>49
(am I allowed to hope here..? This seems pretty positive. Talks of victory. I can see the context of the skinning with fan yao 49.)

&

As of right now, will we meet each other soon?
37.2>9
(sounds good to me, but because the character is female and she stays inside doing her duties & spells out the rules does this mean there is something I need to express in regards to boundaries or suggesting something we can do together like an activity and then that will set the ball rolling to meet up or I don't need to do anything?)

I would greatly appreciate responses...greatly and I will be sure to write a follow up :)

Last edited:

Gaia99

visitor
Reaction score
My Bad...

:brickwall: lol if you only knew how hard it was for me to post something on this site & ask for help...Empathy would be treasured here :cool:
I appreciate your moderation & I read the posts (paragraph 4 = "Another Suggestion"). I have revised my original post. Please let me know if this is satisfactory in receiving assistance. If not please let me know how I can better go about this thanks. My goal is to be harmonious in this community. Bless :bows:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the blessed I-Ching:

What's the potential of a relationship between us?
57.5>18

This is a really good reading, in my opinion. "A poor beginning, but a good end! The three days before and the three days after a change (now due to occur) are especially propitious." That totals six days that are especially auspicious. Do you have any idea what important change the I Ching is referring to?

Hexagram 57 is about gently penetrating to the core or essence of the matter, the way a gentle breeze fills a room.

What to expect from him?
55.5>49

Unexpected good fortune ...

37.2>9

As I interpret this line, it means that you might occupy yourself with minor matters, like household chores, and just wait for now, as this is a time when "nothing can be brought to completion."

I thought the I Ching addressed your concerns rather directly and was saying, I think, that something else has to happen before your hopes and dreams can move forward. But the way you started out -- with so much in common, even things that cannot be measured and weighed -- this hints at quite a strong bond developing in the future. Don't you think so?

You will find in your explorations of the I Ching, that it is often counseling us to wait, wait, and wait some more. All I can say is that we get used to this ...

I thought the enthusiasm with which you jumped into the pool of the forum was wonderfully refreshing. It's true as Trojan said that some days when we diviners have a post with lots of readings included it feels like just too much to sit with that post and give it our full attention. But then on other days we appreciate a substantial posting.

Anyway, I know that all you want to know about right now is your new relationship, and from your readings I see nothing but good luck for you in the foreseeable future.
:)

Gaia99

visitor
Reaction score
Bless u

May the Divine Force increase your abundance to the most Infinite Treasures that exist on this here Earth.
Thank You :bows:

"This is a really good reading, in my opinion. "A poor beginning, but a good end! The three days before and the three days after a change (now due to occur) are especially propitious." That totals six days that are especially auspicious. Do you have any idea what important change the I Ching is referring to?

Hexagram 57 is about gently penetrating to the core or essence of the matter, the way a gentle breeze fills a room."

Wow. You have given me faith and validation that I did not know existed in this hexagram. I feel as if I can become more confident in reading, as I well not let the monkey mind reek havoc in being pessimistic and doubtful. Many Thanks!

You have given me hope :hug:

The idea I have on the important change...could be when I wrote him my email and gave him a piece of mind. He wrote back explaining & I left it as "peace I bless you on your way" blowoff. Since then energetically, I feel that he's not use to a female reacting to him in this way, hence he knows his place was put. So I guess I'm going to wait out the next 3 days in seeing how this all plays out. There is this show I am going to that would be a good meetup for us, but we will see about that. And I will defintely report back ;)

What to expect from him?
55.5>49

"Unexpected good fortune ..." This right here was very relieving and well unexpected from how we left it. It's again giving me the confidence to now proceed w/my gut.

37.2>9
This was very wise Ginnie :bows:
"You will find in your explorations of the I Ching, that it is often counseling us to wait, wait, and wait some more. All I can say is that we get used to this ..."

I shall practice my patience...Indeed :cool:

I'll write to you all in 3 days before/3days after ;):hug::bows:

BLESS

Gaia99

visitor
Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but I just remembered I never replied back...maybe because between me and this guy became a complete disaster. There was no potential, he never engaged with me afterwards except for friending me on facebook lol. Although now I understand 57.5 & 37.2..."What to expect from him? 55.5>49" still boggles my mind...c'est la vie.

fallada

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback, it takes personal courage to do so especially when the oracle seemed so positive and real life turned out so frustrating.:bows:

Please, read Steven Marshall 'The Mandate of Heaven' to get the picture of what happens in hex. 55 ( and many other hex.)

55.5 can be about realising the necessity to become the souvereign (in ones own life) and simultaneously start acting upon this insight. Self empowerment according to the clear vision of what is and what isn't. Simply grabbing power just because one can is no cause for praise. Understanding the mandate and acting upon it definitely is.

Your friend probably decided to follow his mandate (job? not being fit for a relationship? whatever.... ) and acted upon this. There were no inferior motives.

fallada

visitor
Reaction score
It is easy to talk with hindsight, isn't it ?
:bag: :bag: :bag:

troubadour

visitor
Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but I just remembered I never replied back...maybe because between me and this guy became a complete disaster. There was no potential, he never engaged with me afterwards except for friending me on facebook lol. Although now I understand 57.5 & 37.2..."What to expect from him? 55.5>49" still boggles my mind...c'est la vie.

Thank you very much for sharing the end result, however disappointing. The resulting Hexagram to 57.5 is 18 and that appears to have been a hidden or overlooked message from the casting. I have become increasingly cynical about anything that promises too much happiness for too long. I don't think the real world is like that and I don't think the Yi is like that either. You do us all a great favour in reminding us of that.

Gaia99

visitor
Reaction score
Ha Fallada & Troubadour thanks for your responses & feedback! Much appreciated :)
Fallada I'm checking out that book now! It makes sense what you wrote and I see it clearly now indeed. And Troubadour you reminded me of the balance we must have in our readings as well as never forgetting in taking the Fan Yao in account.
It's cool. I'm just going to put on my heels and start on some speed dating woot woot wish me luck!!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).