...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 5.4.5.6>14 soulmate? Plz help

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Hello. I've been a bit curious lately. So I asked "what do I need to know about my soulmate?"

Got hex 5.4.5.6>14.

I'm lost. Perhaps confused! I take this to mean: be patient. The wait might seem long. But it will be way worth it in the end!

That's how I would interpret it if I was reading for someone else. But given that it's me. I'm second guessing myself. Perhaps over simplifying it. I don't know.

Please help!!!

Thank you soo much in advance!
:bows::bows::bows:

newmoon

visitor
Reaction score
I get Hexagram 5 all the time, but I am also ADD.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Now that I think about it ... Might be saying: the wait will be long and a lonely struggle but in due time it'll all be worth it???? ... Sigh!

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
I think it says you have a lot to offer someone. And you should focus on being happy and enjoying what you have now in your life, and not sink into depression over not having a partner yet. Develop friendships and socialize. That way if you do become sad sometimes, you will have the support you need to stay positive. And sometimes fate works in mysterious ways, the most unlikely persons may turn out to be sources of many good things in your life, if you honor them and let them in.

Stay positive, happy, socialize, don't judge people, let people in. Then you will find someone.

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
oh hexagram 5 an old friend of mine :)

yes, it is about: slow down, have an open mind, enjoy life and give it the necessary time

as waiting is necessary, deal with it and enjoy the waiting period as well

but that is kinda hard when you're ready to go (as i know toooo well)

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much guys. I do tend to get depressed. I'm sick of all the mr wrongs. I'm turnin so numb and bitter. That I believe I'm closing myself to the love thing. I'm learning to want to be alone. I'm getting to the point that I don't believe in love. And it's sad. Because I do dream a lot with a perfect mate. It's just that mate, it's not so perfect in real life and doesn't even want to be anyone's mate.

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
It's just that mate, it's not so perfect in real life and doesn't even want to be anyone's mate.

well, if you get waiting with a change in GREAT POSSESSION it isn't necessary to feel pitty for yourself ;-)

i can absolutely understand, that you're pissed on because you can do nothing about it at present. as i am in the "same situation", i know how that can bother someone

consider it from that point of view:

you have the choice between gettin depressed and end up alone with a pack of cats or focus on the chance of coming together with a man who is made for you

if you have the inner strength to go on until that finally happens without loosing the right attitude inside yourself THEN you will get what you need and you will appreciate what you get

and when the relationship gets bothering (yeah everthing changes ;)) you will have in mind how it is to be without your soulmate

with that in mind + the strength of your will (built in tough times) you have two aces in your hand to play in any relationship you will enter

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much der_wanderer. Your comment really made me smile. I'm already on cat #1. Lol. So I need to stop adopting cats and change my attitude before I end up that little old lady with all the cats! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Waiting is hard. There's so much I feel I'm missing out on in life. I feel like I completely threw away my twenties having babies really young and to a man who didn't appreciate me at all. I am not about to waste my precious 30s... Though I feel they are kicking my @ss brother! But I guess there is not much I can really do but keep on keeping on.

if there is such thing as a soulmate I hope that he gets here pronto. Life is so beautiful and I feel like times a wasting!:D

That's exactly how I see hex 5 as a warning not to waste precious time.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
I totally resent the alone with a pack of cats comment. Myself and my cats are just fine, although a man made for us wouldn't be unwelcome, those bins don't take themselves out. :p

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
you know anon, this is probably waaaaay out there, but way out of nowhere I suddenly had a thought, maybe 5 > 14 is saying that your soulmate is actually not on this earth at the moment. I don't really believe in soulmates myself, but, supposing such a thing exists, is there a rule that says you have to be man/woman, alive at the same time etc? just a weird thought..

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Lol. .... I'm so sorry about the cat comment. I do love my cat. And so far she treats me like I am gods gift to humanity! So out of appreciation for her, I can honestly say, that sometimes a cat is a better mate, than any man without soul ;)

anon

visitor
Reaction score
You know precision_grace. I have thought about that. My first and only love died in a car accident when I was 17. He always said that no matter what happend that he would always wait for me on the other side. So you just made my heart skip a beat!!!! :eek:

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
I totally resent the alone with a pack of cats comment. Myself and my cats are just fine, although a man made for us wouldn't be unwelcome, those bins don't take themselves out. :p

ok ok - just had the woman from the simpsons in mind

sorry for that, cats are lovely :D

anon

visitor
Reaction score
My cats jaw just dropped! No joke! I was JUST listening to that song!!!! .... Freaky scary! Lol

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!!:D

And I AM done with my graceless heart, so tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart! ..... No more men for this gal!

Last edited:

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
well anon wenn a posting closes, another jaw opens :)

lets hope in a few months we are back on the train of joy with our emotions and just smile when this thread comes in our minds...or even better its doesn't come cause we are to busy being happy

anon

visitor
Reaction score
I agree! Love is such a beautiful thing! I wish you guys all the light and love in the universe. And don't forget to come back with the good news when love finds you..... Is through our experiences that we all learn.

And thank you so much for your kind words... They really made my day!

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Der_wanderer

About 21.3> 30

If it was my reading I would see it as:

If you can bite through the ugly ( meaning your pride) you will ignite the fire!

If you use hex 30 as the background of your situation as willow fox always mentions... Then it might read as:

The flame is very well lit. The fire between the two is still there. Just bite through the ugly and you will succeed.

God! Is so much easier doing a reading for someone other than oneself!

Good luck! You are a sweetheart! And your funny too! She would be lucky to have you!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Oh! And I believe hex 30 has to do something with the spring! But I'm not 100% sure!

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
Der_wanderer

You are a sweetheart! And your funny too! She would be lucky to have you!

well i guess miss X doesn't agree with you entirely on that :D Thanks anyway!

but once upon a time she did...and its a little bit ironic, now that its gone i am done with my concerning, my doubts and my priorities

i wish i could turn back the time and put the present me in the past

but as i am not michael j. fox i have to continue singing...i've been a fool and i've been blind i caaan never leave the past behind

watch out for the cats jaw ;)

anon

visitor
Reaction score
I hear ya! I hope she gives you another chance. Keep faith. And work on becoming the best person that you can be. So that when your other half (possibly your x) finds you, nothing gets in between you and your happiness! Doubt and fear are such disturbing things, they always try to get in the way of happiness. The bigger the potential. The bigger the doubt. So be strong and know exactly what you want in life and your partner will follow.

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
just visited i ching on this page again

how does she feel about me? 55.4.5 to 63

got to think over it tomorrow (63 turned out a couple of times)

well NOW i am strong und i do know exactly what i want...just the chance is missing so far :)

but i gotta be positive in my mind: as i am on my own, no one gets disturbed by my snoring when i go to bed now

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Ok this is what I think:

I think that she feels like the relationship was very good at the beginning but it got bad in the end (hex 63)
Hex 55.4.5 is pretty good. Could it be that she misses what you guys had??? Im not 100% sure but 55.5 Brings good fortune!

So things might not be as bad as you think! Bide your time. It might end very well!

Or maybe she feels bad for how the relationship ended? I dont know. But it sounds very nice to me!!!

Last edited:

anon

visitor
Reaction score
63 could be about the background situation. A relationship that started off good and ended because of difficulties. It doesn't mean that it is the absolute end though. It is just a picture of the overall situation as it is now.

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
I asked for advices for my development (in general - had my inner attitude and my interaction with people in mind) and got....surprise: 63.4.5 to 55

i guess i have to get deeper in the hexagrams 15,37, 63 and 55

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry my dear. I just saw this posting. Wow! Love it when the yi does that! It is almost like its yelling back that we need to get the point.

I'm not quite sure what this could mean though. 55 is one of those hexes that are a real enigma to me. Because it looks all fine and dandy but it hides a unexpected downfall. So I'm not 100% sure what it could be telling you.

How is the relationship turning out for you?... If I may ask. =)

I wish you all the light and love in the world!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).