...life can be translucent

Menu

Where am I now in this investigation?

yellowcat

visitor
Reaction score
I wonder please could someone offer some insight? I have posted a couple of threads before about this situation, as it developed. It is an investigation into a sexual harassment report to the council about my manager's behaviour. he is Chair of the charity I volunteer for as a drama tutor. It is a mental health charity. other women have recently made statements about how he behaved towards them as well. I never invited him to come towards me sexually and he has been trying to make out I did and spreading lies about me and has thrown me out of the charity saying that I and my group brought hash cakes in and gave them to vulnerable service users without declaring the contents. Another charity is supporting us at the moment and the investigator is writing up a report today, ready for the council to make a decision.

I asked this morning Where am I now in this investigation? I received Hexagram 63.3.4 changing to 17

I would appreciate any insight or help from anyone. The situation has been going on for nearly a year and has been making me feel very anxious. Many thanks

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder please could someone offer some insight? I have posted a couple of threads before about this situation, as it developed. It is an investigation into a sexual harassment report to the council about my manager's behaviour. he is Chair of the charity I volunteer for as a drama tutor. It is a mental health charity. other women have recently made statements about how he behaved towards them as well. I never invited him to come towards me sexually and he has been trying to make out I did and spreading lies about me and has thrown me out of the charity saying that I and my group brought hash cakes in and gave them to vulnerable service users without declaring the contents. Another charity is supporting us at the moment and the investigator is writing up a report today, ready for the council to make a decision.

I asked this morning Where am I now in this investigation? I received Hexagram 63.3.4 changing to 17

I would appreciate any insight or help from anyone. The situation has been going on for nearly a year and has been making me feel very anxious. Many thanks
You made a decision when you reported your manager, and now you are "already across" into this new world. But just having made the decision to report your manager does not mean that everything is resolved. The demons in Line 3 take many forms, and they indicate a substantial battle is ahead. (I have personally seen it refer to a lengthy legal process, which made sense for me, as I don't care for lawyers and legal process).

Line 4, I believe, refers to your emotional condition. What is fine in you (your emotions and ability to reason) are being torn to shreds by this battle. You are losing energy, and as your energy leaks out, and you are worn down, with no rest.

Consider whether you might be able to go on with your life without focusing on this battle and without worrying about the results.

Tiger

yellowcat

visitor
Reaction score
Investigation, time to move on now?

Thank you Tiger. It looks like I need to try to move on and take my mind off it all,
as if I have done all I can now? I asked the I Ching What if I leave my drama group for a while, to take my mind off all the investigation? I received hexagram 23.1.6 changing to 24 Does this mean it would be good to do so? It seems that I am in the middle of change
and ending the group might lead to something new coming up that's better? Could anyone help with interpreting this? many thanks

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).