...life can be translucent

Menu

49.5>55 And great changes

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
I stand in a time of so many changes, for the first time since long I can take some time of from the rat race. I also feel I finally created closure in a relationship which I ended half a year ago. It was my first serious relationship and I found ending it was not something I could simply do by 'saying the words'. Actually, I feel like a free person for the first time in a very, very long time... I feel like this is exactly what I needed and everything I was struggling with has finally, after months of misery and uncertainty, found a decent ending. Despite all this goodness I have to admit I feel a little lost & uncertain about what to do now. Through all the challenges that presented themselves recently I always had a goal, something to fight for... And now that I have finally created the room in my life to heal and play I find myself in need of some deeper insights.

I consulted the Yi about what to focus on right now and got 49.5 >55

49 is about "transformation" which is where I feel definitely am right now, ready to enter a new time.
Line 5: ‘Great person transforms as a tiger.
Even before the augury, there is truth and confidence.’
I am in the right time for change right now, I should follow my intuition and follow my inspiration? I'm not sure if I read this line correct...
55 will bring about the fulness of completion

I think I sense that I am definitely on the right track here, that all is set in motion towards a more fullfulling life, just follow my intuition and use the great energies that accompany me in this time of change.

Please, all comments & insights on this one are welcome a always :)
Namaste

Joke

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hey,

This is to my mind the most confident line in the Yi.

Its saying to you that your in for an amazing change. Super positive. The Yi even says that you dont even need to ask. Thats how much faith in your own judgement the book gives you.

This is your fantastic dazzling moment to create your future. And the Yi seems to shout 'YOU GO GIRL/BOY!' :D

Have supreme ultimate confidence in yourself. Its all good from here.

Enjoy it! :)

Yxx

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
HTML:
This is your fantastic dazzling moment to create your future. And the Yi seems to shout 'YOU GO GIRL/BOY!' :D
Such encouragement from the Yi, just warms my heart right up again :D

HTML:
Have supreme ultimate confidence in yourself. Its all good from here.
I have the same feeling, which strikes me a bit strange in a time like this, where nothing is certain. Nevertheless, it's a wonderful feeling.

HTML:
Enjoy it! :)
That is my intention!

Thank you so much for sharing your insight Yxx!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).