...life can be translucent

Menu

'What are our chances of winning this quiz? :)

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Usually, I turn to the Yi for pressing personal questions. This one's a bit more fickle and I'm honestly really curious about the outcome of this quiz I intend to participate in with my sister.

If we win we could win a (really) large sum of money, but above all, I think we'll have loads of fun participating, since the subject of the quiz will be our partners. It's a contest in which we will have to prove how will we know each other, and we happen to know each other through and through, all the good and the bad, high and lows, embarrasing secrets... you name it we'll know it!

I myself am definitely not a quizzer, my sister however, is the uncrowned queen of knowing/collecting trivialities... She kinda tricked me in signing up for the quiz by asking me by email to describe me and her in 2 sentences. Me, being my usual quirky self, replied right away with some witty response. As you can probably guess by now, later that day she replied me that she had taken the 'liberty' to sign us up for this quiz.
A month went by since then and we both forgot all about our application.

Then, today, as we happened to be calling eachother, my sis got another line. She puts me on hold, when she picks up my line she says in a rather funny voice, "where in":eek:

Soooo, I'd love to see what the Yi has to say about our chance for winning this quiz...
Hex 42.2 >61
Lise says about this line
Someone's increase. Ten pairs of tortoise shells cannot oppose it. A long range determination is auspicious. The king presents an offering to the Supreme Being. Auspicious.
Definitely auspicious, seems like we will receive blessing, but there's allso mention of 'long range determination', a proving of commitment or strong focus of some sort? And what do the ten paired tortoise shells mean? I seem to remember from somewhere they where a currency in ancient China? How would all this relate to the reading?

Well, all opinions are more then welcome; Will keep you posted on the outcome! :cool:

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What are our chances of winning this quiz?
42.2 > 61

You'll certainly win greater intimacy with you sister, and I think the casting is auspicious that you will win the quiz. Tortoise shells were used for asking questions, so I take "Ten pairs of tortoises cannot oppose it" to mean that you will not find the quiz difficult. Do let us know how things turn out.

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Pocossin

Just a follow up, we didn't win the quiz. My & my sis certainly had loads fun with the preselections though, we were already close and we still are!

Thx

Joanna

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).