I have prepared for it to be done tomorrow
'by the book' as it were

I adked what if i stick to the plan and I
got 55

which is the better way?:bows:

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
1.2 says that at present your skills aren't regarded but in the long run you will get a position with huge influence - i guess hexagram 13 is about the topic you desire and how it works out in general

the something you want is a girl, right? ;)

55 is good as good can be - so i would stick with the plan

all indications without engagement - lets see what the other members will read

Reaction score
i asked Yi what if i do it now and I got
1.2>13

Hi Hopex,

I think your answer is saying that the best course of action is not necessarily to do it now but rather to get the idea of it out on the playing field with others. I am assuming this thing you are wondering about includes other people or at least another person. When you were asking the question, did you have collaboration with others/another in mind? Hexagram one is about taking action, but Line 2 is not quite there yet. It's a picture of dragons in a field and you are watching them. This action that you would like to do now, is there a way you can put it on the field and watch it before actually doing it? Can you talk your idea out with those involved (if there are any)? Yi is not saying if you should or should not do this action, but I think it is saying it is too soon, look at all of the dynamics of what this action could bring and discuss it with others.

What do you think?

Take care,
AQ

Adding: I think that Line 2, and getting your idea on the field, if you do this it will catch on as a proper thing to do. :) Then you can get to Line 3.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).