...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 38.4.5>61 about compromise pls help

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Im having a hard time interpreting this reading. My question was about how to make someone compromise. Got hex 38.4.5>61

Hex 61 talks about being clear on where I stand (knowing the truth about a situation)

Hex 38.4 talks about Possibly meeting someone halfway????

And 38.5 If you bite through the obstacles With a sincere heart (no hidden agendas) the person in time will come to see the good in you.

I don't know. I'm having a brain f@rt here. I cannot piece this together!

Any thoughts????

Thank you! :bag:

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Or maybe is saying: be honest, there is nothing that you can do to make this person compromise here! Don't know. I'm totally lost!

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
i got 38.1.4.5 on my miss X today as well ^^

38.1 is just a general advice: if someone belongs to you, he will come back anyway - so dont run after him

now to the lines we are sharing ;)

38.4 means that one is between people with different values and lonely - but we meet someone who belongs to us, when we open our hearts it will be a really pleasant twosome

38.5 there is someone who won't run away because of our psychologic walls - we take him as an enemy but then we see his true nature - working together is our duty!

so yes it is about making compromises and creating some sort or common base

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much der_wanderer. I think that in time either the xs come around. Or we move on. Lol. Cause I'm getting tired of trying to figure them out through the iching. Lol.

How's it workin out for you with mrs x? Mine is sorta back, but I feel like he's playing games again. It's almost becoming too predictable! And in my case there is not much I can do since we live in different states. So it's almost childish and unreasonable to expect anyone to commit under such circumstances! I wish I could just let go and move on as this only causes me stress and crazy anxiety and that is no way to live!

I hope it works out better for you buddy. So far your readings sound very promising. I think that in time she WILL come back to you. You just have to promise to let us join you in your happiness whe she does. So please don't forget to keep us updated =)

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
ehm its not the geographical distance that matters, its the emotional distance ;-)

How's it workin out for you with mrs x? nothing is working, i am still alone but at least the i ching didnt leave me by giving me the hexagram 4 ;-)

its saturday, i am a little bit ill, i have to do some work - but all i can do is thinking of her and here i am hanging around in this forum trying to find the line to her heart

that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya! This does suck!!!

But cheer up buddy, your readings sound very promising of a resolution. I give you a lot of credit for caring enough to try! Trust me it will definitely pay off in the end. If she would only know how much you care! Make sure you let her know. Do not make her read between the lines. God only knows if she's on your same boat. Asking away if you will ever come back or if you still care! You ever know!

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
i guess she probably knows ;-)

anyway are you motivated for a nother reading round? i got hexagram 1 unchanging on "what do i have to consider regarding X?"

give me yours...i definately know you couldn't let your fingers from the coins :)

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Lol. I couldn't help myself!!! I asked just the general scope or diagnosis of the relationship and got 46.5>48.

Hexagram 1 is the strongest of all hexagrams because it Is made up of 6 unbroken lines. So Its always full of power and energy. Full of promise in my honest opinion.

I just read this and thought you should too:

When an individual draws this oracle, it means that success will come to him from the primal depths of the universe and that everything depends upon his seeking his happiness and that f others in one way only, that is, by perseverance in what is right.
“The clouds pass and the rain does its work, and all individual beings flow into their forms.”

As in what to consider regarding mrs x. I would say ... Bide your time. Get creative. I think that it might possibly be telling you to get started. Get going. There is promise of the whole situation developing favorably.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Or maybe I asked about the future of my relationship. ... I don't remember! Lol.

I see 46.5 as a situation developing nicely but 48 as the site of a town doesn't change.

Meaning that although the relationship looks like it is progressing, it is not! Do not get fooled by the "apparent" progress!

I don't know. I know that I am being very pessimistic on my overall readings but I always prefer to be pleasantly surprised than bitterly disappointed!

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
46.5 to 48 seems to me you are progressing, but you have to be aware of danger

when you do make progress, dont feel secure try to advance further

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Or maybe 48 states the current situation and overall means that we get out of this rut!

I don't know. I'll keep u guys posted. Thank you.

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
never mind

my last question for today ^^ how will she react when i contact her: 52.3.6 to 2

i guess i am adviced to stand still - but i got no idea :)

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Oh wow! I would read this as: you won't know until the time comes! I think she will act cool, calm and collected. She will hear you out and think about what it is that you have to say.

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
ok thanks :)

:rolleyes: i feel uncomfortable right now

"good" that i have time to think over that topic :D

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Don't worry. So do I!!! Lol.

I asked what will he do about us? Got hex 25.1.5>35 this one I don't know how interpret at all!!!

Am I delusional???

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
25.1: when you are listening to the first impuls of your heart, luck will be yours

25.5: let things develop on their own - waiting time ;-) yippieee

35 i guess you figured that out

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Lol.

I hate the waiting game! But what else can do but wait! =)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).