...life can be translucent

Menu

60.1 > 29 for finding new love

Reaction score
Hello I Ching friends,

I have been alone for a very long time. My last serious relationship was about 18 years ago; I was heartbroken and in some ways never got over it. He's long remarried a few times over (though we still have some minimal superficial contact) and I have never married. Though my life is fine and I'm not unhappy, I'd like to be in love again. My life is not especially conducive to meeting new people, especially men. I asked the I Ching this morning what action I could take to find love again, and the response was 60.1 > 29.

I don't see much discussion of this particular configuration and would greatly appreciate any thoughts. Is the I Ching suggesting that I simply continue on and love -- always a 29-style danger, I guess, as well as what we long for -- will come again?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
The I Ching is saying you should hold back now since conditions are not right. If you should go out looking for love right now, your desires would be blocked, thwarted, or come to nothing. The I Ching is good at letting us know when the time is good for something and when it is better to hold back. Better now to hold back.

Reaction score
Thank you both for your kind replies! There's no love on the horizon, so nothing really to hold back on, but I guess I'll just try to ignore it the lack of love for now. I find hexagrams 59 and 60 both difficult. Interestingly, though, on Lise's site, the Sabian Symbol listed for 60.1 is "a woman pursued by mature romance." Though she incorrectly marks it as changing to 28, rather than 29, in the Sabian Symbol section.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).