...life can be translucent

Menu

54.4>19 Three Times!!!

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Clarity members:)! Well.... I think the Yi is calling me an old spinster:p! It's funny, but it kind of is. I got 54.4>19 for "Please give me some insight into this empty hearted feeling:weep:?" which I have been getting from time to time. Sounds like the Yi is saying it is because I am single, and most people my age are married. It is true, most of my friends are married or settled in relationships, and most have kids already, and I will be 33 this year, a whole year older than Bridget Jones:eek:! Alright, it is not that old, but for someone who might want to have kids, I'm getting up there in years. And I just seem to be a magnet for heartbreak:cloud:, so I'm reading this as a heads up that Prince Charming is heading my way. I also received this same line in response to a question about a friend of mine that I kind of have a thing for. I asked, "What are X's intentions toward me?" and "How can I expect my relationship to develop with X?" I think this is the Yi telling me either to hold off with X, forget them, that there is someone else coming along who is a better fit for me. Or could be saying X will come around in time, and might turn out to be a good companion:confused::brickwall:. What do you all think. Why is this coming up so much? Insights and experience are very much appreciated:D
:)DWF:)

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
4. The fourth NINE, undivided, shows the younger sister who is to be married off protracting the time. She may be late in being married, but the time will come. Legge
33!! hah! I pay your 33 and raise (counting.. :footinmouth: )

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
"Please give me some insight into this empty hearted feeling

Being alone is better than being with someone wrong for you, no? You will find the right person.

>19
When you are "becoming great", you feel the difficulty of the work, it's like going up hill. It's not a time where you are on a plateau, where things level off and progress is easy. We meet this stage in life again and again, it a natural part of the growth process.

Umm - wondering, you do realize that DWF is an acronym for "Divorced White Female", no?
;)

- LL

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Also someone once did turn Draco Malfoy into a "dancing white ferret." Ack! No!

- LL

Reaction score
Oh yes, I know, that was me in the movie:cool:. We shot all day, and took like 100 takes to get everything just right. Spent half the day in Draco's pants! But, was such a great scene in the end:)...

Yikes:eek:... long day today... glad to have a day off:). Both of you offer some very valuable insight here, and I have to agree. This is saying X is not "the one." I do think it bodes well for the future though, but is suggesting waiting, as you pointed out Dragona:). It will happen, and hopefully not too far off... And, you are right Lavalamp, I think. Feels like an uphill battle this year, to be followed with some 29 I am anticipating. Aaaaah, 29 is in the air:D. When I first got this reading, I thought the Yi was saying, because I am in the 54 position, but yes, Lavalamp, I think you are right on this one. Is saying better to wait than to settle for a second best relationship:duh:. Thank you, both, so much:hug::D! I feel quite a bit better about this now:)...
-Divorced White Ferret;):bows:

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
4. The fourth NINE, undivided, shows the younger sister who is to be married off protracting the time. She may be late in being married, but the time will come. Legge

54.4The girl is virtuous. She does not wish to throw herself away, and allows the customary time for marriage to slip by. However, there is no harm in this; she is rewarded for her purity and, even though belatedly, finds the husband intended for her.Wilhelm

Just to add...perhaps it is your impression...33!!! :duh::eek: :p and not yet married... and hex 54 I usually get when I am pushing or wanting something too much, and you are in a position of WANTING..but better be safe then sorry and not make premature decisions like not giving a chance to this mr. X? You are procrastinating marriage as it is, :rofl: ;)

Reaction score
Now, now, Dragona, I am 32 for 6 more months:D... And, thank you. I agree. I think it is saying to wait. So, I followed up with, "What do I have to do to meet Mr. Right?" and I got 63 UC. Sounds like everything is in order but out of place. Could it simply be things need a little time to fall into place? That is how I am reading this... Thanks for your input:bows:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
orrrr..(63 UN) you are on the right track, take small steps or you will end up like dragona?:hug:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).