...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 1 may not be auspicious afterall!

free

visitor
Reaction score
I asked about my marriage and got Hex 1 changing lines 2&3 and become Hex 33.
I was happy then because Hex 1 is great. That evening, I quarreled with him and it continued for the next 2 days. So.. I interpret it as both parties are too yang and strong.
Even when I backed down, the hurt lingered till today. This happened on Friday night.
I consulted I Ching again and I got Hex 28. Yes.. To the breaking point. And worse, changing line 6. I feel drowned as water covers my head. No blame for me though.
Am I right?

How to live with a self centered man who sets expectations on everyone?
So, is this hex 28 line 6 exactly reflects how I feel now?

Anyone agrees with me?

free

visitor
Reaction score
No question asked... I

I didn't specifically ask a question. I just filled my thoughts with our marriage.

free

visitor
Reaction score
What are the meaning of great man and inferior man?

Who is the great man? Is the great man usually the men and women are considered inferior in ancient China?

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 1.2.3 is I think cautionary for people as they become successful in life and become the center of the attention of the masses. It's a dangerous time for relationships, and for people's personal integrity, sometimes people start to believe their own PR. 33 "Retreat" suggests to me you as a couple need to get away from work and everything else and work on your relationship, go on a retreat to somewhere and meditate and reflect on what is really important in life. I don't think it suggests that open conflict is going to help at all.

When you consult the Yi and ask no specific questions, it cannot guide you well. You must get beyond running to the Yi with nothing but emotional baggage to dump, and start using your head. If this is your only way to approach these problems you will lose yourself and your marriage.

- LL

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Just would like to add that by just throwing, you got the situation "hexed" back at you...sort of an image of an creative mess....maybe expecting too much without a plan?
It is a project with creative potential..relax, could be worse ;-)

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Who said Hexagram 1 was auspicious?
It's a lot of hard work. Then come earned rewards.

der_wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
hm i asked how 2 work papers i have to do will affect my career goal and got 1.2.5 to 30

would be great if someone knows the meaning...because that makes me a little bit nervous

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
hi, der_vanderer,you should open a new thread with your own casting.

miakoda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi!

Hexagram 1 with changing lines 2 and 3 becomes 25, not 33. Are you sure it was 1.2.3>25?

---
---
---
-o-
-o-
---

or did you receive 1.1.2>33?

---
---
---
---
-o-
-o-

Miakoda

Reaction score
Who said Hexagram 1 was auspicious?
It's a lot of hard work. Then come earned rewards.

I just got Hexagram 1 Unchanging for "If I install the internet modem myself". Eek! I will probably learn a lot from this experience but didn't want to pay the $150 for someone else to install. Plus I didn't like the reading for "if I have installation with the help of a technician".

Chose the hexagram 1 !!

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 1.2.3>25

Strange, I got hex 1.2.3>25 today too about my relationship

Reaction score
I just got Hexagram 1 Unchanging for "If I install the internet modem myself". Eek! I will probably learn a lot from this experience but didn't want to pay the $150 for someone else to install. Plus I didn't like the reading for "if I have installation with the help of a technician".

Chose the hexagram 1 !!

.........here it goes. Wish me luck.... :rolleyes:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
It should be a piece of cake, me and my cousin installed ours 2 years ago, through trial and error we finally got it. I'm sure you'll do fine.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
is that a teletubby? tehe
I'm guessing you got it! nice

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: