...life can be translucent

Menu

Intense urge 11, 1,3,5 >29

R

Reflections

Dear fellow Clarity visitors,

For a while now I have been reading threads at this forum and I learned a lot. It was great to read your questions and the wisdom of your answers.

Now, for the first time, I have a question myself that is so important for me that I want to drop it here, because I don't seem to find a good explanation in me or at the forum.

Pushed by some facts inside and outside of me (age etc), I feel really bad for not having children (yet), I know i have been postponing it because I haven't found the right father yet, so rationally I understand. But it is a weird feeling, the last year, i want to do no matter what to get pregnant. I did a lot of interviews and research for several options, but I feel i have to do it the "normal" way. But I can't "order" a great father now. I am recovering from a bad relationship. This week there was something that triggered my baby urge really badly, and this happens more and more often. So I asked the Iching: What do I have to do with this deep intense wish? I received 11, lines 1,3 and 5 > 29.

Any insights would be very welcome? I only feel 29 at the moment and can't place 11.
Thankyou for your attention!
Noad

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
What do I have to do with this deep intense wish? I received 11, lines 1,3 and 5 > 29.

Hex 11 may be telling you to calm down, try to level out your creative flow.
Lines as I see them are saying that in this search you want to find someone who is on the same page as you are but there are ups and downs in this quest, as it happens in live to many...line 5 is auspicious, speaks of an extreme good fortune.

The sovereign I
Gives his daughter in marriage.
And supreme good fortune.
The sovereign I is T'ang the Completer. By his decree the imperial princesses, although higher in rank than their husbands, had to obey them like all other wives. Here too we are shown a truly modest union of high and low that brings happiness and blessings.

The trick is to get from the 29 into 11 state of mind..but when you think about it, these decisions take time and effort to come to life. Good luck, d.

R

Reflections

Thank you very much Dragona for your kind and wise reply. Funny you mention "creative flow" because that is exactly what was blocked. You are right, I do have to calm down, I was in quite an extreme situation today as a potential client wanted me to do a creative assignment for him. We meat for the first time in his museum. I need this job, but he was nagging me about why women should have and want to have children, etc. I did not ask for the subject, totally irrelevant to the assignment. The trigger was my age (and my looks, joke(-;). I was very angry that he could (silently) hurt me so much.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
I wouldn't say 11 is about calming down, in fact its about heavenly flow on earth which is the opposite of calming down. You received line 3 , which says no fault, you are not at fault here, no need to try and adjust your character or your desires, instead hold fast to your heart and ride these rapids.

Line 3 can be so heartening , almost like ' this too shall pass' but moreover I think its saying no matter which road you walk down there will be dips, rises and plateaus they can't exist without each other. When I was 14 I used to walk around my bedroom with a balloon under my jumper just to feel pregnant, I loved the thought of simply being pregnant... if I had walked down that road, if I actually got pregnant at 14, I would have blessings and challenges in the same way I have having gone down the road I'm on, without children. The desire to have children does come and go, its apart of our animal nature and being an earthly organism, nothing wrong with it. I heard the other day of an old friend who has 8 children, all girls, to a couple of different fathers, and wants to have more. That's a different road, with its own level places and slopes.

11 can be such a blessing and much like 29 'to fix the omen' you need to surrender to it.

As for that man, it was probably not meant that way, my brother once said to me 'look at you, you dont even want children' to which i said ' assumptions are the mother of all f*** ups'.

n.b. my brother also once went up to a woman , patted her on her belly and asked when she was due...she was not pregnant. A lot of men really have no idea.

edited to add:

of course lines 1 and 5 are important too, and 5 is auspicious..great auspiciousness in fact.

its a line of important transitions, life markers and steps taken for the future.

bradford writes of line 5
"Some might live entirely backwards, backing up into the future, watching behind for new stuff, not taking a single stride forward, wondering why they didn't know where they are going. Back to back is a painful and difficult way to share intercourse. Forbidding a perfect wedding, with all the pomp and glory, reduced them to two human beings accepting and loving their limits, seeing eye to eye. We could all show a little more modesty in the face of what we could be. "

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I can understand that triggered you -what the man said.
I see hex 11 as harmonizing also, you want and need that unity of your desires and meeting them appropriately. I think you got the current description of the situation in hex 29 and the answer in hex 11 with changing lines, basically saying it is a process of finding the right partner, having ups and downs and hopefully meet your needs in the end.
Meeting of heaven and earth requires perhaps loud interaction, but receiving hex 11 calms me down, personally.
So what you have to do with that desire? Let it flow, not block it. The image of meeting heaven and earth has been described as love making and is certainly beautiful one. ;-)

R

Reflections

Thankyou both, it is a deep urge that comes and goes but it needs some recognition, and however this turns out, you both did just that. I do like the calming down, although a friend just had an angry fit from me for free. I don't think he deserved that, it was meant for others, for life, but this wave (talking about flow) did me good, and I said sorry. Thank you chingching for also mentioning that I don't need to change my character or desires. I am just shocked this need becomes so intense. I like it a lot, the way Bradford says it " We could all show a little more modesty in the face of what we could be. "

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).