...life can be translucent

Menu

Things going well 42.5>27

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Things are starting go quite well for me in my business and doors and choices are coming my way. There is always room for improvement and simply consulted the Yi with the question "how do I improve my business"

I havent recieved this line when things are going well. I did look up some threads and it appears to be a fortunate line.

I am not sure if I am being advised to share the wealth with my employees or I am being advised to simply stay on the path I am on

Does anyone know much about this line?

Steve:)

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Its just i have waited a worked to be just here, i am starting to think the yi is saying keep going and take it in the pleasant aromas, like walking down a cafe strip on a beutiful Saturday night, dont worry
to much your alright kid

is prob my paranoia kicking in am i going to be mugged, i wish I could enjoy things in the moment more

Steve

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sincerity

Its just i have waited a worked to be just here, i am starting to think the yi is saying keep going and take it in the pleasant aromas, like walking down a cafe strip on a beutiful Saturday night, dont worry
to much your alright kid

is prob my paranoia kicking in am i going to be mugged, i wish I could enjoy things in the moment more

Steve
The way I understand this line, Yi is saying that there are no special strategies to improve the business...that your sincerity and kindness to clients/customer/employees is strategy enough...people want to be treated well, and they come back and are loyal to those that treat them well. Kindness is your power or currency, and this is the path to your long term improvement.

This is not to say, of course, that there won't be few potholes here and there...but it is an auspicious line...I am happy you received it.

Tiger

steve

visitor
Reaction score
So it is important , I need to remember how did I get here ?
Did i do it my glorious self OR did actual people help me , like you you old time lord
I obviously wasnt born into money exactly tiger in the boat
the question is "how did I become here?
Who helped me?

To be honest I was feeling quite alone,
my immeadiate thought was to smoke a joint
So much to be done

The times are a changing

Thanks tiger again mate
hope all is well with you

Steve

PS i got beaten by a lower player tonight in chess in 13 moves but you know what i didnt care,

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
PSS I got alot of people to thank,,,??? how could i be so selfish

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: