...life can be translucent

Menu

Happy end? hex 13.5.6

raupe

visitor
Reaction score
Few weeks ago I asked Yi about a troubling relationship with a friend. I felt in love with her. She knows, I told her my feelings months ago, we had some complicated moments, we were about to broke up our friendship. At the moment, things seems in calm, but in my heart I feel like something is not right.

My question to Yi was will be a happy end between X and me? and the answer was Hex 13.5.6. The curious thing is that I had a similar answer to another question I did months ago, I asked about marriage with X and Yi answered 13.5.

Analyzing the question and answer about happy end I found 2 possible ways. In line 5 is more likely we're ment to be together and all the troubles and difficulties we're having are about a hard time for both of us. As if there's something that separates us. But on the contrary, line 6 talks just the opposite.

These days I've been spending time trying to understand this answer, the resulting hex. 55 is also confusing for me, I tried to understand the answer analyzing the lines separately with the resulting hex. of both lines and together with hex 55. But, in both cases there's contradictory results.

Anyone willing to share thoughts with me? I'd appreciate a lot. Thanks in advance :)

Regards.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Raupe
I am seeing the lines as 13.5 as the intial friendship and it appears to be have been quite strong and 13.6 there is something lacking perhaps not the right time or maybe the feelings are not felt back to be honest I dont know if the resulting hex is 55 then I would think things are at there peak so dont push the issue if things are calm then let them stay that way , its hard to know if she is thinking about a relationship with you or is not interested, we dont know maybe she doest know. You have a good connection with 13.5 so dont push it into something it doesnt have to be.

I wish you the best
hope it makes sense

Steve

raupe

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Very interesting point of view. Indeed, it has a lot of sense. I know there's a deep bond between both of us and that feeling that something is not right maybe is a perception of what you are talking about in line 6. I feel like you also said, that we're on a peak. I think hexagram 55 refers to me, or something I'm missing.

This is why I think is helpful share this kind of concerns, because people who are not implied on the problem can see things that ourselves can't :)

Thanks a lot Steve, now I have other way of thinking, but like you said, i'll try not to push things.

Would be great have another opinion, but I think people is bored about reading lot of relationships questions (the most unpredictable and annoying concern of the human being).

Regards :)

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes you are right some these people have studying the yi for a long time, its not that they think its boring , they are just studying just trying to better themself

This is most of the time a fairly calm place,

Steve

curious1

visitor
Reaction score
It is true that relationship questions are in over supply in the forum, because relationships bring us face to face with our spirit. The lessons of transformation and subsequent growth that I've gained from Yi through asking questions about my relationship has been astounding to say the least. Transmutation. We will never know what the Universe holds for us and how our paths will unfold.

I want to say THANK YOU to all the members, particularly the senior who answers the questions with such patience and teaches those like me, how to read and interpret. I bow to you all. Thank you.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
I'd bow in return 'cept my sciatic nerve would get angry.

I second this..
curious1
It is true that relationship questions are in over supply in the forum, because relationships bring us face to face with our spirit. The lessons of transformation and subsequent growth that I've gained from Yi through asking questions about my relationship has been astounding to say the least. Transmutation. We will never know what the Universe holds for us and how our paths will unfold.

When we meet another, we meet ourselves in another form. When we ask about another, we ask about ourselves in another form. The mediating judgements of the oracle are impartial, or else it would be useless.

G

goddessliss

I'd bow in return 'cept my sciatic nerve would get angry.

I second this..

When we meet another, we meet ourselves in another form. When we ask about another, we ask about ourselves in another form.

Meng could you please elaborate on this as it does make perfect sense to me but what happens then to break a relationship of deep soul connection especially one of many years. thanks - Liss

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Meng could you please elaborate on this as it does make perfect sense to me but what happens then to break a relationship of deep soul connection especially one of many years. thanks - Liss

That's a good question, Liss, one with more answers than I Ching experts have, I reckon. I don't know, but I imagine one of two things can cause that. One is that the two particles or fields collide, the other is that they move apart: a switch of polarity between two particles - like flipping one of two magnets, they repel rather than attract, yet they are still two poles of the same world of energy and matter.

I think the most common dilemmas are when one is chasing while the other is running away, because in nature, that only makes the chased one run faster and farther.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
what happens then to break a relationship of deep soul connection especially one of many years.

it becomes really a non-issue as soon as you remove "meaning" from everything. We (humans) give stuff 'meaning' in order to make living more bearable, but stuff doesn't inherently have meaning.

Feel free to completely ignore this, trying to actually comprehend it would likely make you go insane..

xx

G

goddessliss

Sorry meng I didn't respond to your answer - I think at times I'm looking at so many I forget which ones I commented on but I do like coming across my own questions - it's like keeping a diary.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).