...life can be translucent

Menu

New reading, New day.. let's see what it will say lol

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all!
In response to Maggie's (openheartsf) suggestion I came up with a few follow up questions regarding my relationship.

Here it goes.

1st Question- Am I directing my energies appropriately?
Yesterday I cleaned the apartment, from top to bottom he's letting me stay here rent-free until I can find a better job and am done school.

21.1.3>56 [Biting through> The Wanderer]
1-Things in the past needed to put right before I go forward.
3- Past poisons approached and spit out, small regret but no great error. Fixing what went wrong in the past.

I see this reading as saying I'm trying to see what went wrong in the past and fix them before I move forward.

2nd Question- What can I do to strengthen our connection?
Before all this happened we were super close.

8 [Union]
Finding Balance. Learning from my experiences and applying knowledge.

3rd Question- Where are we (me & him) presently at in our relations as of today?
I get confused because he comes to put his arms around me unexpectedly, or lays in bed with me at night (he's decided to sleep on the floor).. we are civil but it's not the same (of course) something is missing now.

33.1.3.4.6>3 [Retreat> Difficulty at the beginning]
Doesn't look too good because both Hex' speak of preparing.
Holding back for strength to break through difficulties. Preparing?
1- Difficulties not left behind (still fresh)
3- He would like to withdraw but can't because I still live in the apartment? :s
or could this be read to say that there are "issues" right now?
4- I think this speaks of yesterday. Retreat with friendliness, I have adjusted my mind to retreat, I think he has too.
6- "Cheerful Retreat, everything serves to further"

I think the lines are telling me that we are accepting this and starting to retreat from each other.

Okay last one, # 4- Does he wish to have a relationship with me?

16.4>2 [Enthusiasm> The Receptive]
With all that devotion in 2 I don't know what to think, maybe it comments on past devotion.
4- "There is great achievement, do not doubt. Partners are united like a hair clasp does."
Whaaat the....

So there it is, the last reading confuses me, Ugh!
:duh:

Last edited:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Okay here is the absolutely last one! 5- Will he change his mind about us?

41.5>61 [Decrease> Inner Truth]
Being careful, trying to break through barriers to get to the truth.
But it says Good fortune in line 5.
Someone does indeed increase him.
"Ten pairs of tortoises cannot oppose it.
Supreme good fortune.

If someone is marked out by fate for good fortune, it comes without fail. All oracles – as for instance those that are red from the shells of tortoises – are bound to concur in giving him favorable signs. he need fear nothing, because his luck is ordained from on high."
Is this a good sign?

Hopefully...

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
I am a stupid stupid girl!! I dont know why I was hoping.. obviously this is a lost cause right now. Tonight he tells me that I cannot give him what he wants anymore and he wants to grow ( and I dont?) and how i'm pretty much holding him back. :duh: oh and the icing on the cake, he tells me how he cannot see marriage in our future (when before he did).

Last edited:

openheartsf

visitor
Reaction score
Oh dear...(((hugs)))

Aside from the reading, lets look at what he's told you. Do you have a place to go? I think you should hightail it out of there as soon as possible!

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
No i live away from anyone i know. i am stuck here until the 17th of april.. school i just got into the course i applied for so i need to finish this class. oh and i just lost my job nt too long ago, weee lol.
i kind of feel like this thing i changed my whole life for was just..... idk i cant say it wasnt worth it becuz im in school now, and i cant say it was a waste of time becuz now im almost done school. i am where i am, it sucks and hurts but i'll find a way through this!!

After hearing all this tonight i asked the yi something about directing my energies positively so that i dont take this personally (even though it is): "after hearing how he feels tonight, how where should i direct all my emotions/ energy (the anger/ the sadness)?
22.4>30

openheartsf

visitor
Reaction score
I really feel for you (((hugs)))

I haven't had time to look in to your readings, but if a man tells me he doesn't want to marry me, I would back away for good. Maybe can you at least spend weekends away with a friend or out of town? To give him his space?

It sounds like you moved to a new place to be with him? Well as you said everything happens for a reason. Hopefully this is a blessing in disguise.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Aw thanks openheartf
The only thing to do now is move forward and become a stronger person.
Again, thank you for your time!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).