...life can be translucent

Menu

Meeting and Love - - 55.4 & 38.4

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, here goes.

We were bonded deeply, and because she didn't give me proper closure when she decided it wouldn't work, shutting the psychic bond between us down has been extremely difficult. After almost 7 months, she had a couple of major personal storms recently and I felt them acutely both from over 300 miles away. I had considered that perhaps she never gave me real closure because she still wanted the connection. After all, having someone who feels you in this way is kinda unusual I guess, but it's also kinda unfair to me. I have tried to move on, there are others with an interest in me - but my heart still won't let me.

I also feel something's more's going on, though she won't talk to me these days. So I asked the Yi; "Does she contemplate a return engagement with me?" 55.4>36

In a city so very dark, He meets his ruler who is of like kind. A barbarian warlord better to have as an ally. Good fortune.
>36
Hiding the light .

"please comment on her "love", relating to me." 38.4>41.
Isolated through opposition, One meets a like-minded man
with whom one can associate in good faith. Despite the danger, no blame.
41 Decrease.

What does this mean/auspice, do ya'll think? Thanks.

- LL

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
"Does she contemplate a return engagement with me?" 55.4>36

Hi Lavalamp,

I just got 38.4, and just read an amazing thread on it here http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=1660

i think both 55.4 and 38.4 are dealing with similar issues. The situation involved with 38.4 in the above thread really hit the nail on the head for me, Theres opposition, but there is a real connection between you both, there is true exchange but its polarised, like maybe a past failed love, or being overprotective of your own heart so it doesnt get burned again. But if your offering is small and honest, then you can travel past 38.4. This line feels like a bump in the road that can be evened out to my mind, because in the judgement there is 'danger' (heartbreak, past mistakes etc), but this connection is 'without fault.'

55.4> 36 about returning the engagement, outside its all 36, your both wounded, in hiding, possibly not all the facts have been laid on the table, perhaps the truth is so polarised (38.4) that its hard to find middle ground right now, to connect in a more down to earth way. 55.4 I think is emphasizing the confusion right now that you both have, there is something fearfull here, something that is stopping progress, either in yourself, some past demons that need to be overcome, or quite simply, your both afraid to re-engage. Beneath all the fear and uncertainty and sadness, you can orient yourself though. Maybe you both need time to be alone (lises 38.4) so that you can see clearly again.

I think overall, this is a waiting game Lava. Time does magical things to help you understand things more clearly. Maybe for the time being, you should focus on yourself, keep moving and dont get too sad about this. Its just right now that everything is so painfull and uncertain, with time everything will re-orient and you'll be able to overcome this current blockage in this relationship. Stay positive and give it time.

Bests,

Yx

jadefalls

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, here goes.

We were bonded deeply, and because she didn't give me proper closure when she decided it wouldn't work, shutting the psychic bond between us down has been extremely difficult. After almost 7 months, she had a couple of major personal storms recently and I felt them acutely both from over 300 miles away. I had considered that perhaps she never gave me real closure because she still wanted the connection. After all, having someone who feels you in this way is kinda unusual I guess, but it's also kinda unfair to me. I have tried to move on, there are others with an interest in me - but my heart still won't let me.

I also feel something's more's going on, though she won't talk to me these days. So I asked the Yi; "Does she contemplate a return engagement with me?" 55.4>36

In a city so very dark, He meets his ruler who is of like kind. A barbarian warlord better to have as an ally. Good fortune.
>36
Hiding the light .

Isolated through opposition, One meets a like-minded man
with whom one can associate in good faith. Despite the danger, no blame.
41 Decrease.

What does this mean/auspice, do ya'll think? Thanks.

- LL

Hi Lavalamp
Wow, this could have been written by me, except that I am the female. What happened, here? I would be interested in knowing, because I have been getting these same throws, when asking about finding a good partner for myself. I had been racking my brain for months trying to make sense of the situation. My first post here was really about him. Since then I actually saw him, on my route, as he works in my area now. He pulled to the side of the road, on my side, and was looking at me, with a smile, and I said to myself, out loud, "OMG" and I kept going. I kick myself all the time asking myself why I did not stop. It was a shock, because I did not expect to see him, and by the way I threw 38.2.6 to 51 that morning, but I did not understand it until I came home and read it again. I have seen him since then but he drives on without looking at me now. I have just recently decided to accept that there is nothing I can do. He once said to me that it was not meant to be, and I have decided to believe him. Your descriptions of the feelings are spot on with mine. I did not get closure, even though I tried and I wondered if it was because he did not want to break it completely, or he did not feel I was worth the effort. I am now wondering who you are? lol just kidding. He may be into the i ching though. I know that he has a Buddhist statue that he prizes. Anyway could you share what happened or if you are still in limbo like myself. :rofl:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).