...life can be translucent

Menu

36 to 55, 55 to 62, 4 to 7

S

seeker

I have been in a relationship that has become stagnant and neither of us is very happy; I then met someone new who seemed to be what I was missing. At that point the first person asked if we could work on fixing our relationship. I have been very confused so I asked what if I forgot the second person and stayed with the first, and got 55 changing to 62, I then asked what if I ended the first relationship and pursued the second and got 4 changing to 7. I would like some additional insight to this, although the second one seems pretty clear. The odd thing I had asked just about the first relationship the other day and got 36 changing at line 4, which I read as it being hopeless, so I am really confused now.

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
Could 55 1 .refers to your relationship and its duration which maybe could have run its full course.36 4 .obviously means time to back off.I think the dilema is with your previous reading which spoke of proper order within the relationship.I think perhaps these readings have clarified your position.Could you take a break from each other and see if this could perhaps allow you to see the situation clearer.I feel intrusive when i suggest this.I truely respect your situation and hope what i have said may bring you some insight!.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).