...life can be translucent

Menu

Birthday Reading

serinasioux

visitor
Reaction score
Hello All!

Today is my 25th birthday, so I decided to do a forecast reading.

Question #1 - What positivity can I look forward to this year?
Answer- 6.2.4>20

I read this as advice to recognize battles I am not capable of winning and backing off from them thus sparing myself an unpleasant fate. By doing this I will be able to see things from an outside perspective and increase my confidence in my intuition.

Question #2- What negative influences should I be on the lookout for this year?
Answer- 2.5>8

‘Yellow lower garments.
From the source, good fortune.’

I am not sure if this is telling me to be modest and ordinary, or if I am supposed to avoid being too modest and ordinary?

I would love your perspectives on these hexes. It's not too serious an issue as I am sure that things will change here and there in the course of my upcoming year. I can't wait to compare it to next years reading :)

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
Happy birthday! I'll just sum up my interpretations in a couple of sentences so you can get on with the festivities:

Answer- 6.2.4>20

Your interpretation matches mine almost exactly. I'll just add that the 6.4 indicates that it's also about backing away from the conflicts you are capable of winning too.

Answer- 2.5>8

The Receptive becomes Union

This one's a bit trickier. Your absolute receptiveness and acceptance of the universe will be changed by the entrance of an outside force (maybe a new Mr. X, or a new friend/hobby) that will be very positive yet take from that former openness. So the negativity of this influence could mean two things: that it blocks you on your path of wisdom, or that it's destined not to last. When in this situation:

‘Yellow lower garments.

- Don't put on airs. Be true to yourself in the way you act and all should go fairly well.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All!

Today is my 25th birthday, so I decided to do a forecast reading.

Answer- 6.2.4>20

I read this as advice to recognize battles I am not capable of winning and backing off from them thus sparing myself an unpleasant fate. By doing this I will be able to see things from an outside perspective and increase my confidence in my intuition.

Answer- 2.5>8

‘Yellow lower garments.

I am not sure if this is telling me to be modest and ordinary, or if I am supposed to avoid being too modest and ordinary?
I would love your perspectives on these hexes. It's not too serious an issue as I am sure that things will change here and there in the course of my upcoming year. I can't wait to compare it to next years reading :)

I think yearly readings are pointless. Life doesn't actually fall into all our experience being of a kind for an exact year. In astrology theres the cycle of the sun =1 year from your birthday but thats just the Sun theres all the cycles of the other planets....so if one wanted a yearly forecast I'd go to astrology for anything that has real bearing on time cycles becasue theres no reason why your expereince will fall uniformly and neatly into a year time slot where 1 hex fits the whole year...are you really going to apply 6>20 and 2>5 for every single area of your life for a year....?

Having said all that people seem to like em and :D yes I agree with your first interpretation broadly speaking. It seems like advice to consider how much trouble you want and knowing when to quit while the goings good. 6.2 is often about taking on something one really can't cope with...6.4 letting it go and by no means is hex 6 always about interpersonal dispute. It can easily refer to a project or lifestyle or even place you cannot 'contend with' anymore. The 20 calls for much consideration ofhow much effort to put into contending ...with anything

I don't think one needs to take each answer as advice or that that there has to be a negative angle... so I'd take 2.5 here as perhaps neither of your suggestions in bold just that it helps you not to mind if you aren't given recognition for your efforts at this time. One can be working steadily in 2.5 and noticing ones efforts are not acknowleged....but actually this turns out as a good thing. One might feel less than centre of attention in a relationship but that also can work to your advantage especially in having a place in the group/community setting

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What negative influences should I be on the lookout for this year?
2.5 > 8

The yellow garment is a symbol of authority, so I'd read this as beware the misuse of authority.

serinasioux

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm going through old posts that I never followed up on and I thought you might be particularly interested in the update all things considered.

I moved to a new city and for the first month or two it was all about avoiding conflict with roommates in a home that turned out to be completely opposite of my expectations based on the advertisements and conversations going into it. I managed to avoid getting my ass kicked in a place I didn't have any business being (uppity white girl meets Compton....yeah) Lesson learned on that one!

You were right about Mr. X. 3 years later we're still together and going strong but it has blocked my path to wisdom. Our life together has been highly productive and stressful much of the time due to shifting circumstances. Unfortunately I haven't had much time or been in the proper frame of mind to maintain my connection with the Yi, hence the ridiculously late updates. I'm hoping to begin remedying that now :)

Thank you for your thoughtful response now 2 years later!

Best Regards,

Serinasioux

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).