...life can be translucent

Menu

58 2,4,>3

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, the Yi is on a mad bender trying to hammer home some hexes lately, obviously the powers that be know I aint gittin the message.( also related, asked Yi last week if the 'ancestors' are the 'ones' sending guidance via the I Ching...got hex 55.6..not likely?)

58>3...every other day...about different questions...for over 3 weeks....

My overall take that Yi is trying to tell me I need to communicate, or the different levels of communication involved. Some of the questions have been about my relationship with others. Is Yi saying that I argue alot when talking? (line 4) I don't think I do, but it always seems like my interaction turns into a discussion, but i'm not one to stand boldy in my own convictions, i'n very open to anothers P.O.V.

joyousness that is 'weighed'...

I do, in my own mind, get incredibly nervous about my 'talking'. I often think I don't have anything interesting or funny to say. I think it does stop spontaneous communication (line 2)

3 to 58- Difficulty at the beginning of communication?

Can anyone see any trust issues involved in this combination?

Thanks all,

Bests,

Yx

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
from The Joyous to Difficulty at the Beginning
from Lake to Difficulty at the Beginning
from Joy to Difficulty
from Encouraging to Difficult Beginnings

All the translations (as is typical) mean about the same thing. And it points to a need to step out of your comfort zone into something a little more difficult. Also, 2 yang turn to 2 yin, creating a nuclear hexagram of The Receptive. Open up and accept the difficulty.

edit: Also, from reading the hexagrams on their own, I see this as a situation between two individuals.

58: They both move, separated from each other but not in argument, along a similar path of happiness
to
3: They both stop for a moment and one takes knowledge and accepts the other, gaining strength yet not taking. There is still separation, however, but this is suited to the time.

Last edited:

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks very much MrYou, Makes alot of sense. With 2 as the nuclear, your suggestion is to receive the difficulty as part of an ongoing process ? Interesting that Yi is asking me to step it up a bit? involve myself more? make the situation a little difficult??

3 as chaos and 58 as communication-- find ways to articulate (not like 60, but like speaking) the chaos?

Anyway, just some more quick thoughts, thanks for your interpretation

Yx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).