...life can be translucent

Menu

Gettin sick of this.. working on myself

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got another reading to sharing with everyone today..
It's concerning my choice in love and the problems im having in general with meeting people and disappointment because of a lack of confidence in myself.

Today I asked What should I do in regards to this situation (problems i'm having)?
It seems there is no apparent solution to my dilemma. I feel like i'm not fulfilling my own expections nor Gary's.

Anyways I recieved - 42.4.5.6>51
51 refects how I feel in situations involving new people, just scared and nervous.
The lines in 42
4- be neutral
5- kind and caring towards others
6- Not selfish, strengthen my relations with others appropriately.. but how I get so damn nervous *sigh*

Thnks
Meg

Reaction score
The general impression I am getting from this is advice to give to those below you, and there is a pleasant surprise coming your way.

Hexagram 51 reminds me of this story... I was in high school, and I was laying down to get some sleep. It was 11:00 at night, and all of a sudden the window to my bedroom started sliding open! It was an easy window to access from the roof, positioned right next to the garage, which was only 12 feet or so off the ground. Very easy to climb up on that garage roof. So, like I said, the window slowly slid open, and then the blinds were pushed out of the way, and then I heard someone say my name... :confused:... And, I recognized their voice... "Michael? What the @#&* are you doing!? You scared the ^*&*# out of me:rofl::rofl::rofl:!" Anyway, it turned out it was a friend of the families, my sister's friend, who didn't want to ring the doorbell late at night:rolleyes:... He is a little crazy, but you always forgive him for it because he is a lot of fun, and in the end a good laugh. So, once I realized that I was not about to be murdered or raped by some intruder, it was actually quite funny.

Anyway, 51 always makes me think of this story, and I have experiences to back it up. It's like you are expecting the sky to fall, but it's not, it is actually going to start raining jellybeans or something. So, this is what is going on around you. I think, a lot of times, 51 is humor... That is actually what makes something funny, right. No one laughs at the joke they see coming. That is why delivery is so important in comedy. But, you haven't recieved the punchline yet. So, I see some kind of punchline headed your way. I don't know if it will be good or bad fortune, but I guess that depends how you look at it... I guess if you are expecting the sky to fall and instead you just get pelted in the head with a big jelly bean falling out of the sky, it's kind of funny... not so bad... a pleasant surprise in a weird way, but do not gain much more than a little relief... My take on 51 here is that you will have a good laugh or at least roll your eyes:rolleyes: once you figure out what is going on. So, perhaps the Yi is just pointing this out to you. Jokes on you Meganj... Someone is pulling your leg. Maybe you are pulling your own.

I recall getting 51 when my ex, whom I was stuck living with, kept getting back with me and breaking up with me. Later, I found out it was a twisted attempt to get me to move out more quickly. Once I figured it out, believe it our not, I kind of laughed. It was a relief to find out it was all just a big joke. Laughed at myself for falling for it:duh:... It was more one of these :rolleyes::p than laugh out loud funny... Nevertheless, the joke was on me:eek:. I also had this come up once when I thought I would get a job and then didn't, and the reasons I didn't were unexpected, but there were some funny circumstances around that too... Anyway, didn't go the way I thought it would...

So, basically, I wonder if something is going to go the opposite way you are expecting it to go. You are all lined up to have a good laugh. It doesn't sound like you are expecting things to go well, and the lines in 42 don't sound like they are leading up to a letdown. 42.5 in particular has meant just keep giving!!! Hilary has a good experience that she shared on 42.5 in the hexagram index.... I'll post it if I can dig it up. I think all the lines in 42 you received point toward a need to give of yourself somehow, but I only have experience I can remember with 42.5. Feeling very bitter with the world once,I asked, "What if I just stop giving and just think of myself," and I got 42.5. So, that is the Yi's way of saying it will come full circle, and don't be bitter:bag:. It's hard for me to relate this to your exact situation though, since I am not clued in here. Who is this Gary character:confused:? (Weird Science quote:p) I say roll with it, and just try to keep your cool as much as possible in the meantime:cool:.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Hey!
Thanks for replying :)
Haha ur funny, I was giggling a bit reading your reply, you got some personality.

The Gary character is my bf(?), things are complicated between us right now.. we aren't together but kind of working on things, or just seeing where things go.. not my choice.
I'm so exhausted of everything I don't care right now, I'm just waiting to go home.

Anyways I will keep all this in mind :bows:

PS I always liked your signature also lol
The image you attached is also interesting :) not to mention your adorable Ferret picture :) I soo want one

Reaction score
Thank you Meganj:D... Gary sounds like he is not that bright;):p. Should be trying his best to hold on to you. You seem like you have a good heart. Sometimes, ferrets are much better company than men:cool:. I've had many ferrets over the years, like 8, and they are great pets. I've already got the name picked out for the next one. Parnassus if it's a boy, and Phoebe if it's a girl. A big commitment though. Much more than I would have thought, so if you do get one, plan on spending 2-4 hours a day on ferret related activities. Playing, cleaning, feeding etc. The image attached to the signature is The Queen of Passage, a card from The Heart of Faerie Oracle by Brian Froud. Have you ever seen The Dark Crystal? Brian Froud was the conceptual artist who teamed up with Jim Henson for that film. If you haven't seen it, great movie:)!

Funny you should mention how much you like ferrets and the ferret picture here:). This is a link to the page about the ex experience with 51, http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=14000, and there is another very cute ferret picture on that page:D! And another cute one here;):hug:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
oh i have seen that movie! its kinda creepy lol

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)