...life can be translucent

Menu

Resolving chaos?

orpheus

visitor
Reaction score
For over a year I have been floating in limbo trying to decide what to do with my life (now in fifties, single, children grown up and gone.) A year ago packed up my retail business in this town where I have lived for 20 plus years and which has become something of a dead zone for me now.
A few months ago had the chance to move to and acquire new business premises in Stroud a more vibrant place but the deal fell through at last minute. (Something always seems to happen to prevent me when I try to 'escape' from this town in mid Wales.)
So I asked the Yi a few questions:
1. Is Stroud the right place for me to live? Hex 50-(Cauldron.) Unchanging. Sounds good..
2.Is this the right time to put my house on the market? Hex. 51 (Shock.) Unchanging. Looks risky but...
3.Would I be wise to sit here and wait? Hex.3 (Resolving Chaos.) Ok...
4. Should I seek to buy a house in Stroud area? Hex.23 (Splitting Apart.) At first this tells me NO but then...
5.Will a shop become available for me in Stroud this year? Hex.23 (Splitting Apart) Moving lines 1, 4 and 6 changing to 51 (Shock)
6 What should I do with my life this year? Hex23 (Splitting Apart) Line 4 changing to Hex 35 (Easy progress) Phew!

Evidently there is a recurring theme here, the difficult part for me is knowing how to respond. The same day I received details of a house to rent in theStroud area and I thought about taking a chance and going for it as I am desperate to initiate some kind of action but the Yi gave me Hex 5 (Waiting) Unchanging. Which tells me no and just about sums it up- earler this year I put up a couple of posts re Hex 5 (Waiting) line 4 and 6-('Waiting in the bloody cave.') ('Three unexpected strangers arrive...')
I'm still waiting.

The problem as ever with the Yi lies in the interpretation of the imagery and often the ambiguity.A wrong interpretation could take you 180 degrees in the wrong direction, no?
Thanks in anticipation to any who feel they can help me with this-I guess throwing this out there is a little like throwing the coins and waiting to see how who picks them up.
Orpheus:

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Orpheus and fellow countryman - I can identify so much
with your position. The town where i brought my family up holds
little without them around and the business suffered recession forcing
a re-think. So taking it bit by bit i will look at all the Q's you asked.:)

orpheus

visitor
Reaction score
resolving chaos

Thanks Hopex and interesting that you have had similiar experience if not the same readings.
For now I will leave the thread as it stands and see what other comments may come;
I realise it is rather cumbersome but all the questions were asked at one (intense) sitting and feel completely interconnected as do the responses fron the Yi, especially when you examine the recurrence of hex 23 and 51. Both of these are highly potent and even explosive auguries. My questions are not of a trivial or transient nature but involve major life choices/changes which is why I need to be as certain as I can be that i have interpreted them correctly and that I have not missed anything and that is why I have asked for assistance.
My questions 1 and 3 yielded fairly straightforward responses from the Yi. However the recurrence and interrelation of hex. 23 and 51 which form the answers to the remaining four questions leaves one in no doubt as to how much is at stake here.
At present I have the pieces of a jigsaw but not a coherent picture.

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
Fantastic - i look forward to a clear picture emerging:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).