...life can be translucent

Menu

Moving on after investigation

yellowcat

visitor
Reaction score
I have been through a year of an investigation where I made a formal complaint against my manager for sexual harassment. I am a volunteer, I run a drama group with mental health service users and he is the chair of the charity. His charity had no procedures or policies for people to make complaints. He tried to block my complaint and throw me and my group out, which he did. The outcome of the investigation by the council was that my complaints were upheld and several other women came forward who had similar experiences with him. The manager has been really nasty since I complained and tried to make out I am mad and not to be trusted. It has been a very painful process but I have not left the group. The council were unable to tell me what they were going to do with him. But the news has come to me that he is behaving like nothing has happened. I asked the I Ching
where I am in this process and I received Hexagram 50 lines 1,2 and 6, changing to 55
Does this mean that a resolution may be in sight and a chance to recover and move forward?
I welcome any comments or thoughts, thank you

G

goddessliss

I asked the I Ching
where I am in this process and I received Hexagram 50 lines 1,2 and 6, changing to 55
Does this mean that a resolution may be in sight and a chance to recover and move forward?
I welcome any comments or thoughts, thank you

Hey yellowcat - I experienced a very similar thing to you about 2 years ago - only I wasn't believed - until it happened to another woman and even then I never got an apology of the head honchos. : ( However I chose to overcome it in my own way and was all the better for it.

Your reading imo suggests that you have done amazingly well in dealing with this and bringing his behaviour to the light.
Definitely see this reading as suggesting all will be resolved but in yourself as well as in the external circumstances - I should imagine for you personally it is more than just bringing him to Justice. Just because he is acting like nothing has happened you have no idea what is going on inside himself. He is used to pretending nothing has happened remember being a perpetrator but now being exposed as a perpetrator that is a whole other thing.
The council probably don't know what to do with him as they may never have had to deal with this thing before - let's hope they 'charge' him in some way but by the look of the reading all will be sorted in your favour. Liss

M

mirian

Hello yellowcat,
I also see the reading as favourable to you. I think the advice is to continue on the same course, doing what is right, and not to fear, because now he cannot cause you harm any more. It also advises you not to let yourself be affected by the external circumstances, keep your balance and all your good qualities as a person. Also, it might mean that with your complaint you are creating something that will last (the charity will create some policy regarding complaints? Will support the other women's complaints to the council?).

All the best for you.

yellowcat

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for these messages. yes it felt like a really hard thing to do and you were right, the council said they had not dealt with anything like this before. They said they are going to deal with him and also change policies about small charities as a result of my complaint, making sure they
all have safeguarding adult, equal ops and complaints procedures. I found your replies very encouraging and I it is true, we never know what is going on inside perpetrators mind and better not to. He must be very scared, but the main thing is to slowly try to move forward now. Thank you again, Lori

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).