...life can be translucent

Menu

50.3.4.5.6 to 29

donjuantoo

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I asked the the following: "What are the prospects for my financial future?" and received the reply of 50.3.4.5.6 - leading to 29. I recognize 50, the cauldron, as being a vessel within which things can be created, hence I interpret this as being an means for opportunity, and the transitions from 3 through 6 could be translated as "things are tough now, but with time, effort, patience and perserverance, things will be well". However, 29 concerns me. Does this reflect a downfall, or just where we are, financially, right now?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Sincerely,

Don.:bows:

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I asked the the following: "What are the prospects for my financial future?" and received the reply of 50.3.4.5.6 - leading to 29. I recognize 50, the cauldron, as being a vessel within which things can be created, hence I interpret this as being an means for opportunity, and the transitions from 3 through 6 could be translated as "things are tough now, but with time, effort, patience and perserverance, things will be well". However, 29 concerns me. Does this reflect a downfall, or just where we are, financially, right now?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Sincerely,

Don.:bows:
I always see H50 (called in some editions, "taking up the new") as auguring well.
line 3: Shows that although things may be stalled now, a releasing time will come, where your endeavors will gain recognition and be profitable.
line 4: Not a good line, perhaps a warning, that irresponsible behavior (on your own part, or perhaps that of others?) is to be vigilantly guarded against.
lines 5, 6: Excellent augury. All well-laid plans coming to fruitful fruition.
H29 : "If you are sincere in your heart, you succeed": Even in dangerous times (global economy?) sincerity will be blessed.:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).