...life can be translucent

Menu

Ending communication 50.3 to 64

L

lizzy

I ended communication with a man, but somehow it seems to be reopened now. So I wonder whether I should officially terminate it again. I asked I Ching about it, and got 50.3 to 64.

How should I interpret it? Esp. hex 64. Does it mean that I shouldn't do anything because I don't have now a good direction to go, or it's just stating a fact that I haven't moved anywhere, or something else?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 64 appears as the relating hexagram when we are in the process of sorting things out and making fine distinctions before setting things in order.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
I think that H50.3 would be saying that - from the translation I have been using - there is a break, but that it is or should be temporary. This translation has an interesting take on H64 as well. What are your thoughts? Also, do you WANT it to be a permanent break, or are you hoping, as this oracle would seem to suggest, that there is a future potential?

50. The Caldron

Line 3:

An ear of the caldron breaks off,
so that one is stopped from moving it.
The fat pheasant is not eaten.
Right then the rain wanes.
Aversion, but eventually good fortune.

There is a problem that stops one from moving the result of the transformation to where it is needed. Things will go well again, this situation is just a temporary setback.

64. Not yet Across

Not yet across.
Progressing little.
The fox, being nearly across,
gets his tail wet.
This lacks a beneficial purpose.

There is a last step to be taken to conclude things, but it cannot be done yet. So only little progress is possible. Impatiently trying to make the last step anyway will only get one into trouble.

L

lizzy

Thank you both!

Interesting. I wonder if it's possible that I wanted to move in a wrong direction? My goal was to terminate the communication completely, but perhaps I should rather reshape it?

And yes, I was in a hurry. April is my 9th month (numerologically) so I wanted to terminate it now, not to move it to May which will be my 1st month.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both!

Interesting. I wonder if it's possible that I wanted to move in a wrong direction? My goal was to terminate the communication completely, but perhaps I should rather reshape it?

And yes, I was in a hurry. April is my 9th month (numerologically) so I wanted to terminate it now, not to move it to May which will be my 1st month.
Yes, will I do think the I Ching would appear to be saying that it ought to be TEMPORARILY adjourned, but not altogether shelved. Perhaps there are reasons why this clean break you seem to want is not in the offing, or not truly in your best interests?

L

lizzy

Previously I asked several questions:

Should I stay with him as a friend? I got 27.6 to 24
Is there a chance for a romantic relationship with him? I got 42.1.3.5 to 52
And How should I handle my feelings for him? I got 39.1.3 to 3

That all sounded to me like putting as much distance as possible, assuming the answer to the middle and last questions was that I'd find another man, a better suited one. But when I asked Should I break up with him? I got 9 Small Taming unchanging

So that might mean I shouldn't break up completely but rather stay away for some time.

And then I asked What is the lesson in my situation with him? I got 31.3 to 45
That seems to be positive.

And What is his role in my life? I got 15.2.3 to 7
I don't know how to understand that one.

Finally, I asked What should I know about my future with him? meaning more distant future, as in a year or two. And I got 11, Flow unchanging

That confused me to no end.

As it is at the moment, I'm mostly tired of it all. I feel like I want to put him in the past and move on, but at the same time I sense that not everything's settled with him yet. Although I was thinking I might not really want to close things and that perhaps I subconsciously sabotaged myself.

He wants to impose a greater distance but to keep the communication going on, so he insists on friendship, but I don't want to, because I think our relation is too intimate for being just friends. I mean we just talk, but those talks are what happens within a couple of people who are very close together. Being friends it is not. More like platonic love or something. So I think that if I keep doing it I won't make room for someone new in my life.

I'll be grateful for your insights.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).