...life can be translucent

Menu

What can I expect... Hex.20.2.4>6 of ill omen ?

draytonten

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there

First of all many thanks to all the i ching experts providing such accurate readings. I've been visiting this forum for a couple of years now and I am really amazed by your posts.
This time I am asking for help regarding my latest question which was :
"What is going to happen in my love life over the next four weeks ?

So I got hex 20 with moving lines 2 and 4 resulting in hex 6.

It does not seem to be a good omen to me but would be pleased if any of you can give an interpretation.

I've been going through hard times these last few months ; my last relationship suddenly fell apart even though we were really close to each other.
I haven't heard from him since then except from a girl friend of mine who is also his "part-time" roommate. That does not make things easier as she sometimes talks about him in a way I am not really comfortable with.

Anyway I would like to believe in love again...but it sounds that something good is not on my way for now.

Thank you for any reply you would be able to share.

Draytonten

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there

First of all many thanks to all the i ching experts providing such accurate readings. I've been visiting this forum for a couple of years now and I am really amazed by your posts.
This time I am asking for help regarding my latest question which was :
"What is going to happen in my love life over the next four weeks ?

So I got hex 20 with moving lines 2 and 4 resulting in hex 6.

It does not seem to be a good omen to me but would be pleased if any of you can give an interpretation.

I've been going through hard times these last few months ; my last relationship suddenly fell apart even though we were really close to each other.
I haven't heard from him since then except from a girl friend of mine who is also his "part-time" roommate. That does not make things easier as she sometimes talks about him in a way I am not really comfortable with.

Anyway I would like to believe in love again...but it sounds that something good is not on my way for now.

Thank you for any reply you would be able to share.

Draytonten
I do not think this is an ill omen so much as an oracle stressing the need for examining and for restoring trust. Do not know all the particulars, but I think you have to figure out the source of the problem, and be cautious in any conversation you have with him.

Also, you may need to get a closer look at what is occurring with this "room mate" of his:

20. Examining

Line 2:

Peeping observation.
Beneficial is the women's dedication.

Observing in a limited way. One cannot adequately influence what one only sees half of, so it is better to stay with what one can.

Line 4:

Observing the appearance of the kingdom.
Beneficial and useful to be a guest of the king.

Examining the social surroundings. For that, it helps to be invited by the leader.

Hexagram is changing to:

6. Conflict

Conflict.
Trust has stopped.
Cautiousness while in the middle of this brings good fortune,
at the end misfortune.
It is beneficial to see a senior person.
A disadvantage for crossing the big river.

There is a conflict, so there is no trust in the other party any more. One must be cautious now, while in the middle of this conflict. One needs to stay cautious or things would not go well. An advisor or mediator could be helpful. This situation is a problem when important things are at stake

draytonten

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot fox777....your comments meant a lot to me...
I think a conflict is indeed underlying with someone I considered being a friend yesterday but I am really doubtful about right now.

As I previously mentioned this friend is also my ex-boyfriend's roommate...She's having troubles with her boyfriend too and seems to find support from the guy I dated few months ago. Although she knows I am still healing and having pain when she talks about him, she keeps on telling me
that my ex is a really great friend and that she would love to have such a man into her life.

I am really afraid she takes advantage of this situation...but I am also scared about my old demons telling me I should not trust neither her nor this guy I still care about as they will betray me anyway.

My interpretation of hex 20 line 2 is that my opinion about this whole situation may be too narrow-minded because only based on what I heard and what I think I heard from my friend. I have a tough time with line 4 but as hex 6 said, I should not persevere that way because it is a disadvantage for crossing the river.

Is there something more I missed?

Draytonten

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot fox777....your comments meant a lot to me...
I think a conflict is indeed underlying with someone I considered being a friend yesterday but I am really doubtful about right now.

As I previously mentioned this friend is also my ex-boyfriend's roommate...She's having troubles with her boyfriend too and seems to find support from the guy I dated few months ago. Although she knows I am still healing and having pain when she talks about him, she keeps on telling me
that my ex is a really great friend and that she would love to have such a man into her life.

I am really afraid she takes advantage of this situation...but I am also scared about my old demons telling me I should not trust neither her nor this guy I still care about as they will betray me anyway.

My interpretation of hex 20 line 2 is that my opinion about this whole situation may be too narrow-minded because only based on what I heard and what I think I heard from my friend. I have a tough time with line 4 but as hex 6 said, I should not persevere that way because it is a disadvantage for crossing the river.

Is there something more I missed?

Draytonten
I would say your interpretation of line 2 is correct ----and also that you need to examine, as the hexagram line 4 seems to be suggesting, the actual situation up close, before you get overly suspicious or say something which will create even more conflict. Can you somehow spend time with the two of them, or with her, to see how much is actually transpiring, or what may be simply your imagination? Also, is your heart telling you that you and he should get back together, or do you need to settle this, and try anew with someone else when the time is right? You would be the best judge of that, and I do not think 6 is saying you can NOT get back with him; just that you need to be cautious.

draytonten

visitor
Reaction score
My friend and I are going to work on the same projet within the next two months so I'll have the opportunity to have a closer look at this situation and talk to her cautiously!
As far as my latest relationship is concerned, I am not able to say if I want him back into my life someday...He's divorcing after a 10-year marriage, still has trouble with his ex wife (I know, there are too many women involved in there!) ....Even though we shared a lot together, from bad times to a really intense passion, we finally broke up when he told me he did not want to open his heart again.
A month ago I asked i ching what I could expect from my ex lover and got hex 30 unchanging, meaning (according to me) he had a great attraction to me but was too confused at that time to know what to do.

I do not want to know if there is still a chance for him and I as I feel unable to face a wall again. Just feel the need to protect myself for now.

Thanks for your attention foxx777.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
ohh the French... how do you manage to have great passion without opening your heart (or lying to yourself about it)..I'll never understand

draytonten

visitor
Reaction score
Guess what...my ex-lover was israeli...and the previous one was American. In all these situations it seems that I was the only one to open my heart...but never found any response from them.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).