...life can be translucent

Menu

what does he want!!

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Yes and its back to the ex drama..
he started texting me, i'm just wondering why...

<FONT color=deepskyblue>I sense regre

Last edited:

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Do not blame you for feeling the need to move on, and yes, 24.6 would seem to indicate that it may be too late for him to repair the damage with you.

You should not allow him to feel he can cause you such pain, and then just contact you when the mood strikes him. :mad: I suppose I have had this kind of thing happen in my past, so do not want it to happen to you now, as well.:eek:

Just to pick out one of your oracles:
Is this a romantic return?
30.1.5.6>31

To me, what is indicated is: 1. his wanting to come back 2. Your needing to say NO for now 3. the potential for a future reconciliation or even marriage, as the text puts it, but of course this is potential only, depending on if he especially can change his behavior in major ways, from what I can glean:

30. Separating

Line 1:

Threading disorderly,
but nevertheless respectfully.
Without fault.

There is some stumbling or misstepping, perhaps because of lack of experience. This however happens in a spirit of respect. It is not to blame.

Line 5:

Tears come out like heavy rain.
Sorrow and sighing.
Good fortune.

Grieving over a heavy loss. Things go well, however.

Line 6:

The king issues a ban.
Going is appreciated,
though the verdict is that the captured leader is not a bad person.
Without fault.

Getting rid of someone (or something). It is not so that there is something wrong with this person, but the situation is thus that it's better that way. Doing this is not to blame.

Hexagram is changing to:

31. Being Affected

Being affected.
Progressing.
It is beneficial to persist.
To take a wife brings good fortune.

Being affected. There is progress. It is good to persevere. Things will go well by establishing a union with someone.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
it it just me or i cannot see your casting results?

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Oh FML

It appears my thread got erased somehow.. fox creek!

well for the question 30>31 i ask if his return was romantic.
and a few other questions but theyre gone now somehow :S probably when my computer froze and i had to reboot it.. but i wasnt editing that!

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
What was 24.6 all about?
You know, it is all about what YOU want from him....he obviously is a mess now....decide and act upon because you are the mature one as previous reading indicated as I can recall.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Im scared of getting hurt.. last week he was really mean to me.
But now he regrets it and wants to make things right it seems.
I just dont know his motives because of what happened.

11.1>46 was the last answer i recieved after asking about the future between us now.
I've been gettin that one alot over the past few weeks.. like 6 or more times.. I think im missing something?
but it seems to indicate progression and rebuilding.. or a garden weeding type of thing.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
And i would like things to be ok between us.
I understand and will take my half of the faults nd failings.
I was putting space in my mind between us, even telling myself to get past this mess the hurtful thinga hes said so i could move on.. but i feel that isnt appropriate. I feel like that is disrespecting what we had and i shouldnt use anger like he has just to move on, even though what he said was really hurtful and used as a weapon to push me away and hurt me..

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Im scared of getting hurt.. last week he was really mean to me.
But now he regrets it and wants to make things right it seems.
I just dont know his motives because of what happened.

11.1>46 was the last answer i recieved after asking about the future between us now.
I've been gettin that one alot over the past few weeks.. like 6 or more times.. I think im missing something?
but it seems to indicate progression and rebuilding.. or a garden weeding type of thing.

Megan: If you go back and read all I posted, I do think there is hope, but down the line, once you are stronger, and have not let him back too soon (which will dramatically increase the chances that he will learn to change his behavior and priorities if he wants to be with you again.)

Did you read all I posted, as I thought the reading was quite telling.:confused:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Another question recovered..
should i continue talking to him?
13.3.5.6>51
like i said before i am cautious about this now because obviously it is damaged.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Im sorry, i get what ur saying fox.
its just :(( im not sure if i should hope..
just trying to maybe get some sort of clue that i should stay away from him..
and possibily not taking it for what it is because i cannot see that to be possible.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Im sorry, i get what ur saying fox.
its just :(( im not sure if i should hope..
just trying to maybe get some sort of clue that i should stay away from him..
and possibily not taking it for what it is because i cannot see that to be possible.
Well, you know, look at it this way: Either way, it is best to shut him out for a time, and tell him this, and stick to it.

If the I ching is wrong, you will be away from his harm. If the I Ching is right (and it very well may be) then YOU will be stronger, and HE will have learned that he cannot call the shots and be uncaring about your feelings and well being.

So withdraw from him, either without hope, or with potential hope as the I Ching seemed to convey. But the worst thing you could do, is to just allow him to start calling the shots again. I can see you have been hurt, so this must be YOUR time to take control.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Ok,from what I have red so far, I was under the impression that you have moved out and back with your family, using this time to recover form all of the emotional stress that relationship has caused and a chance for him to get his head in order because, quite frankly, this man seemed quite confused to the point that he has no business looking for a serious relationship in that state in the first place. So I couldn`t agree with foxx more on the point of being firmer in your endevor to think about your self first here.
Megan: If you go back and read all I posted, I do think there is hope, but down the line, once you are stronger, and have not let him back too soon (which will dramatically increase the chances that he will learn to change his behavior and priorities if he wants to be with you again.)

I had something of a kind and still struggling with the injustice of it all, playing with others constancy and open heart is cruel.
So looking at 11.1 and you getting it a lot may be saying to you to try and get some peace first. There was a thread about meeting of heaven and earth is not an image of quiet nature, but for me hex 11 is a sign to take a deep breath and relax...and how else can you get a flow of things to start happening if you are not peaceful enough to let the energies flow and get creative?
There is mutual feelings there and something to work with, something of a good quality, let`s hope.
Line one looked to me like taking the roots out, but it speaks about feeling of entanglement that does not go away so easily. Just checked C. Anthony˙s take on that line and she says: "when people are opened toward one another, they are connected with their roots so that the positive influence is possible to achieve. Openness is the precondition for making an influence."
I find it a good point to go from as you asked about the future there...in order for your relationship to grow and as you said, you have the need to make a positive influence but there has to be an open mind on the other side and then back the strength in you to process all creatively and be the firm one in this process.
It is a task, meganj and you need to be sure...get more feedback but from the person himself - too many questions can get even more of a burden to process and sometime one needs to sleep on a reading and as it is supposed to be telling about possible future, it is good to pause and see how lines are tuning with the developments of the situation.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Hmm well like ive said.. last week we got into a major fight so we arent really speaking.
these texts are the first attempt at fixing things.
we havent mentioned what happened yet. i dont want to bring it up, it reached a peak.
so i dont really see anything happening now.
thats why with ur intepretations i cant really see a possibility.. or maybe its just a long way off that i cant see it.
I have no idea whats to become of this but ill think about these some more.. stay away from the yi and see how things develop.
I shall keep everyone posted.
:bows:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Ok! so today, I decided to text him to tell I cannot talk to him right now.
Like what right does he have to think it's okay to ask me how I am after what happened?
Yesterday I had alot of trouble trying to keep my thoughts with me and not on him, I tried to read a book, nothing.. I haven't been doing much, I don't really want to so that could be a big part of why i'm in this funk.

Anyways I told him that I need my space, that i'm not okay and i'm still really hurt and that his actions towards me was very cruel and hurtful, and I have no energy to give to making things okay between us right now.
It's tormenting me, obviously.
I still need the time to get over it all.
I had to let him know that what he did was wrong and I wasn't going to just forgive, I wished I could and I tried but it turns out I couldn't.
Dragona when you said get more feedback from him what did you mean by that?
I feel we've talked this thing to death!

Now going back to one of my readings from yesterday
13.3.5.6>51
3>
Nine in the third place means:
He hides weapons in the thicket;
He climbs the high hill in front of it.
For three years he does not rise up.
Here fellowship has changed about to mistrust. Each man distrusts the other, plans a secret ambush, and seeks to spy on his fellow from afar. We are dealing with an obstinate opponent whom we cannot come at by this method. Obstacles standing in the way of fellowship with others are shown here. One has mental reservations for one’s own part and seeks to take his opponent by surprise. This very fact makes one mistrustful, suspecting the same wiles in his opponent and trying to ferret them out. The result is that one departs further and further from true fellowship. The longer this goes on, the more alienated one becomes.

The weapons portray the fighting and defensive attitudes that are hidden, "He climbs the high hill in front of it" - meeting with him but keeping in mind the way things happened in the past. Things aren't what they seem.

5>
Nine in the fifth place means:
Men bound in fellowship first weep and lament,
But afterward they laugh.
After great struggles they succeed in meeting.
Two people are outwardly separated, but in their hearts they are united. They are kept apart by their positions in life. Many difficulties and obstructions arise between them and cause them grief. But, remaining true to each other, they allow nothing to separate them, and although it costs them a severe struggle to overcome the obstacles, they will succeed. When they come together their sadness will change to joy.

Inspite of everything there is still an attachment that is wanted, and it is afterall achieved.

But,

6>
Fellowship with men in the meadow.
No remorse.
The warm attachment that springs from the heart is lacking here. We are by this time actually outside of fellowship with others. However, we ally ourselves with them. The fellowship does not include all, but only those who happen to dwell near on another. The meadow is the pasture at the entrance to the town. At this stage, the ultimate goal of the union of mankind has not yet been attained, but we need not reproach ourselves. We join the community without separate aims of our own.

There's a feeling of something missing, and maybe perhaps talking to him didn't turn out the way I thought it would, there was no apology..

There was a great shock in realizing this (51) and seeing that maybe him texting me was a personal thing and maybe he wasn't too concerned with how I was but how this had affected him instead.
:duh: "The warm attachment that springs from the heart is lacking here."

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Ok! so today, I decided to text him to tell I cannot talk to him right now.
Like what right does he have to think it's okay to ask me how I am after what happened?
Yesterday I had alot of trouble trying to keep my thoughts with me and not on him, I tried to read a book, nothing.. I haven't been doing much, I don't really want to so that could be a big part of why i'm in this funk.

Anyways I told him that I need my space, that i'm not okay and i'm still really hurt and that his actions towards me was very cruel and hurtful, and I have no energy to give to making things okay between us right now.
It's tormenting me, obviously.
I still need the time to get over it all.
I had to let him know that what he did was wrong and I wasn't going to just forgive, I wished I could and I tried but it turns out I couldn't.
Dragona when you said get more feedback from him what did you mean by that?
I feel we've talked this thing to death!

Now going back to one of my readings from yesterday
13.3.5.6>51
3>
Nine in the third place means:
He hides weapons in the thicket;
He climbs the high hill in front of it.
For three years he does not rise up.
Here fellowship has changed about to mistrust. Each man distrusts the other, plans a secret ambush, and seeks to spy on his fellow from afar. We are dealing with an obstinate opponent whom we cannot come at by this method. Obstacles standing in the way of fellowship with others are shown here. One has mental reservations for one’s own part and seeks to take his opponent by surprise. This very fact makes one mistrustful, suspecting the same wiles in his opponent and trying to ferret them out. The result is that one departs further and further from true fellowship. The longer this goes on, the more alienated one becomes.

The weapons portray the fighting and defensive attitudes that are hidden, "He climbs the high hill in front of it" - meeting with him but keeping in mind the way things happened in the past. Things aren't what they seem.

5>
Nine in the fifth place means:
Men bound in fellowship first weep and lament,
But afterward they laugh.
After great struggles they succeed in meeting.
Two people are outwardly separated, but in their hearts they are united. They are kept apart by their positions in life. Many difficulties and obstructions arise between them and cause them grief. But, remaining true to each other, they allow nothing to separate them, and although it costs them a severe struggle to overcome the obstacles, they will succeed. When they come together their sadness will change to joy.

Inspite of everything there is still an attachment that is wanted, and it is afterall achieved.

But,

6>
Fellowship with men in the meadow.
No remorse.
The warm attachment that springs from the heart is lacking here. We are by this time actually outside of fellowship with others. However, we ally ourselves with them. The fellowship does not include all, but only those who happen to dwell near on another. The meadow is the pasture at the entrance to the town. At this stage, the ultimate goal of the union of mankind has not yet been attained, but we need not reproach ourselves. We join the community without separate aims of our own.

There's a feeling of something missing, and maybe perhaps talking to him didn't turn out the way I thought it would, there was no apology..

There was a great shock in realizing this (51) and seeing that maybe him texting me was a personal thing and maybe he wasn't too concerned with how I was but how this had affected him instead.
:duh: "The warm attachment that springs from the heart is lacking here."

I think you really have interpreted this well. It is clear that line 5 is the hopeful line, but lines 3 and 6 are the factors preventing the real connection. Sounds like they are coming from his side, as you note.

Yes, a shock, but perhaps next time it will be HIS time to be shocked as he realizes you mean business, and are not going to allow his whimsical texting. Stick to your guns!!
!:bows:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Does he want a relationship with me?

38.5.6>58

Does this show my wrong attitude towards him perhaps? And he does afterall but i'm mistaking his intentions for me?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
What I meant is that it is better to go to the source - the man - and hear and try to understand him
-i f he can manage one calm conversation with you rather than talking to the oracle and wonder if you interpreted it correctly...since the lines of communications are still opened,that is.
But it does not mean that your decisions should not be respected.
I think that cast is just giving the overall picture..line 13.6 I get as hm...wine watered out situation, attachment loosened, could be cos of the situation in line 3?
Put the coins down and just try to relax and the answers will come.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).