...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 56 for job scenario

muralim

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all,

As a response to my question ''I am worried that I may lose my job. Please advise'' I got 56 ( no changing lines)

I would be grateful for any insights.

Thanks in advance.

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all,

As a response to my question ''I am worried that I may lose my job. Please advise'' I got 56 ( no changing lines)

I would be grateful for any insights.

Thanks in advance.
I think perhaps this may be saying, that even if you do lose your job, it may be a step forward in progress to something better for you. Either that, or the progress may be within your job, where things may get a bit more secure?

56. The Traveler

The traveler.
Somewhat progressing.
The traveler persists.
Good fortune.

One is not at home, being a stranger. There is no quick progress. One needs to keep traveling in order to get somewhere. Things go well.

(No changing lines.)

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I supposed you are worried for a reason. And the advice is Traveler unchanged..looking for security perhaps in the wrong place? Maybe the message is to be more flexible, whatever happens.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
You are welcome. Keep us posted. The Wonderer to me speaks of a person who is on the move, looking to find a place to belong...so maybe you don`t feel you belong in your current work position. Maybe you want the change, maybe it will be imposed upon you, but I would say there will be one or even a few.
Good luck, d.

muralim

visitor
Reaction score
Job scenario (contd)

Hi Fox777 and Dragona,

I am close to getting a job offer ( fingers crossed), and when I asked 'What if I joined this organisation', interestingly I again got 56.5-> 33
I don't have much of a choice now, but I just hope this is a positive indication?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello back, I am in the same position myself. Could always be worse, I guess.
Well, you will be the one coming in, having to prove yourself in a new working place. Looks like you will,
if you go about things in an straight, hands on approach.
Hexx 33 in coming from your dobuts connected to this new job? You have the urge to run and hide perhaps? If so, why is that? Lost the nerve, jitters or you are perceiving some possible difficulites with beeing connected to this organisation?

muralim

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks.
Its just the anxiety about coping with the change and managing expectations as you guessed, but I am hopeful that I will succeed.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).