...life can be translucent

Menu

Soulmate question

eden2011

visitor
Reaction score
HI there,

Could someone please help me with the interpretation of this hexagram?

I am going through a very rough time in my marriage. I have been with the same partner for 17 years and he is going through major depression and mid life crisis. We are not happy together. I am thinking of leaving him. But its not so easy to pick up and go. Not when kids are involved. Anyway, I asked what would be the likelihood of meeting my true soulmate one day. I got the following hexagrams:

Hexagram 29 - Kan -9 - K'an (Water): We see the possession of sincerity, through which the mind is penetrating. Action in accordance with this will be of high value.

The second line, undivided, shows its subject in all the peril of the defile. He will, however, get a little of the deliverance that he seeks.

The future is embodied in Hexagram 8 - Pi (Union): There is good fortune, but let him reexamine himself. Let him divine whether his virtue be great, unremitting, and firm. If it be so, there will be no error. Those who have not rested will then come to him. With those who are too late in coming, it will be ill.

It appears to describe my situation exactly. At the moment, not good. But in the future, perhaps a chance with someone else if I dont repeat the same patterns.

Can anyone help me to shed some light on this? I thank you in advance. Eden

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
HI there,

Could someone please help me with the interpretation of this hexagram?

I am going through a very rough time in my marriage. I have been with the same partner for 17 years and he is going through major depression and mid life crisis. We are not happy together. I am thinking of leaving him. But its not so easy to pick up and go. Not when kids are involved. Anyway, I asked what would be the likelihood of meeting my true soulmate one day. I got the following hexagrams:

Hexagram 29 - Kan -9 - K'an (Water): We see the possession of sincerity, through which the mind is penetrating. Action in accordance with this will be of high value.

The second line, undivided, shows its subject in all the peril of the defile. He will, however, get a little of the deliverance that he seeks.

The future is embodied in Hexagram 8 - Pi (Union): There is good fortune, but let him reexamine himself. Let him divine whether his virtue be great, unremitting, and firm. If it be so, there will be no error. Those who have not rested will then come to him. With those who are too late in coming, it will be ill.

It appears to describe my situation exactly. At the moment, not good. But in the future, perhaps a chance with someone else if I dont repeat the same patterns.

Can anyone help me to shed some light on this? I thank you in advance. Eden
I think the reading could be read either as your being able to find someone in the future, or perhaps even having a renewal with your husband, although you may feel this last is unlikely.

Although you are oppressed, you will get a little deliverance. This could be either in things improving with your husband, or if not, then in the hope of a future soul mate.

In H8, you are asked to re-examine yourself, your motives, and your virtue. This may be a process which takes some time.

"Those who have not rested" may be your husband, or a new person who will seek rest with you. "Those too late in coming" may yet indicate that your husband has missed his opportunity with you.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, just got the same cast few days ago...
but although you ask about possibility of meeting a better partner, I think IChing addresses your current situation: a person within emotional turmoil, seeking the better union.
Suitable to the question asked, of course, I believe hex 29 here to be talking about finding youself in deep emotional problems but it also is about facing those fears connected to them and LiSe says for the 2nd line:
9 at 2: The pit has risks. Seek small achievement.
It is all about the first step out of trouble. After the first step the path shows itself. So don't try from the beginning to manage it, just take the first step.

http://www.yijing.nl/i_ching/index.html

So I would see this cast as an advice on your current situation - if it is impossible for you to maintain floating in those heavy waters, you have got to take the first step, start changing the course, get a pedal, so to speak...help yourself by taking things out in the open, see then what there is to be done...maybe small steps at this time, but in a difficult situation, that may be the safest way to go forward and out of it. So I don`t think the answer was about the future possibility, rather telling you to make steps towards clearing your present situation and through the process of it, you will find your answers.
Hope this makes sense, D.:hug:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).